Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Adviser Build by JaceBeleren [Phoenix Valley]

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

Adviser Build by JaceBeleren [Phoenix Valley]

Yo-Yo ! Whazzup 3K'ers ? At last, this game has its own official Forum...
    I've Been Posted many Post on the Ex-One, but be grateful and cheer up, I'm gonna try to post it once again.

OK, let's straight to the point, shall we ?
    The Path will be : STRATEGIST >>> Adviser

[+] Advisers are the most active characters, u won't be bored playing them!
    [+] Advisers have TONS of Healing Magic, so they're gonna be HARD to be killed ALONE!

[-] You'll have a VERY VERY VERY HARD times of Leveling and Grinding by BOT, so I suggest by MANUAL PLAY
    [-] Advisers need A Lot of GOLD on early game, since it need to feed Loyalities Item to Soldier and Their Signs.

Status Building ? [I've been asked for a thousand times of this one question..]
    There're 4 types of Strategies and Absolutely 3 Choosen Types of Adviser.

Strategist Types :

? EXTREME DAMAGE DEALER [I'm not gonna discuss this one, since its build will go to Erudite Class]
    ? HYBRID [Balanced Damage Dealer with Soldier as Support]
    INT >=150
    AGI >=90
    MAG >=60
    VIT [Put Your unused Status Point here]
    CHA [This One depends on how many Soldiers U used]
    ? FULL SUPPORT [Focussed on Healing Magic with Soldier as Support]
    INT >=90
    AGI >=60
    MAG >=150
    ? FULL SOLDIER BUILD [Focussed on Soldier Building with Healing Magic as Support]
    INT >=90
    AGI >=60
    MAG >=120
    CHA 120 [at Level 120-179 Soldiers] 150 [at Level 180 Soldiers]

Mastery Building ? [Well, i think this one is the most interesting section. Since it depends on the player's play-style and their character's condition, it doesn't have a static form ! then what i'm posting here is ONLY BASED BUILD, u can re-model them as u like]

Strategist :
    - Spell Booster 10, Deploy 10, Armor Cut 10, Strategy 10, Ultimate 10, Bomb Barrel Mastery 10
    - Offensive Strategy 10, Defensive Strategy 10, Miasma Bomb 10, Lightning Bolt 10, Heal 5, RockSlide 10
    - Cure 10, Earth Crack 5, Recovery 5, Medic 5, Ressurection [0-5], Poisoned Fang 10
    Adviser : I'm not done with this one, may be someone can fill this empty blank for you ;)

- Deploy 10, Offensive Strategy 10, Defensive Strategy 10, Heal 10, Expel 10, Recovery 10, Arc Missile 10
    - Arc Blast 10, Medic 10, Ressurection 10, Wind Roar 10
    Adviser : I'm not done with this one, may be someone can fill this empty blank for you ;)

? FULL SOLDIER BUILD [Focussed on Soldier Building with Healing Magic as Support]
    This Build needs focussed on the Adviser Mastery, so the main you should have as an strategist is :
    - Deploy 10, Offensive Strategy 10, Defensive Strategy 10.
    You have to manage your own build for the rest points, just go with the Soldier Mastery on Adviser.

================================================== ==============================================
    SOLDIER BUILDING
    ================================================== ==============================================
    okay, this case is UNFORTUNATELY depend on Your Cash / Golds and Ur Patience, BUT remind urselves for this :

"ANY SOLDIER REACH THE S-LEVEL IS ABSOLUTELY DAMN GOOD ! NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF SOLDIER THEY'RE !"

The Ideal is Looking for PERFECT STATS, But Believe Me, the Stats won't go Far on Differences. So, stop Urselves from wasting the time, only to gain those stats ! Just focus urselves on Leveling the Main Character and Soldiers.

BASICALLY, i've TWO Sets of Soldier on my mind. And, its gonna be :
    ? PvP / War SET
    - If You Have a Lot of Cash, go for 2 LIGHTS, 1 WOLF, and 1 DANCER.
    Light - TONS of HPs, Massive Damage Dealer, Nice de-Buff [Silent], Medium on ASPD, Nice on MSPD.
    Wolf - Nice HPs, Nice Damage, Nice de-Buff [Defense Reduction], High on ASPD and MSPD.
    Dancer - Nice Buff [Siren, This will IMPROVE on ur soldier's damage GREATLY]

- If You don't have a lot of Cash, go for 3 BROADSWORD, 2 SPEAR, and 1 DANCER.
    Broadsword - Nice Damage, Medium HP / ASPD / MSPD
    Spear - Medium Damage, Nice AoE Attack Skill, Nice HP, Medium ASPD / MSPD.

? Epic / Bossing / Farming SET
    - If You Have a Lot of Cash, go for 2 CAVA BOWs, 1 LONGBOW / F-ARCHER, and 1 DANCER.
    Cava Bow - High Damage / ASPD / MSPD / HP, Nice de-BUFF [STUN]. A Really Good Deal !
    Long Bow / F-Archer - High ASPD, Medium Damage.

- If You don't have a lot of Cash, go for 3 F-ARCHER, 2 LONGBOW, and 1 DANCER.
    Long Bow / F-Archer - High ASPD, Medium Damage. RANGE DAMAGE DEALER !

FINISHING TOUCH

I know this very well, that playing a STG character is a bit too much, they're wasting ur time GREATLY if u compare with other character.

But, I DO KNOW THIS VERY WELL TOO...that : This Job is Absolutely GODLIKE if u compare with other JOB [Same evel and Equipment Qualities]. Just like what an old proverb saying "Anything that Build by Hard Working, Passion, and Faith, will Fruit THE MOST EXCELLENT ONE"

KEEP on ur FAITH and PATIENCE ! Build Them ! and U're gonna smile after it Happenned. Enjoy !

*sorry if my grammar is BAD, i would like to write in my mother's language but i think its better to practice it when i've the chance !
    Last edited by JaceBeleren; 08 Jul 2011 at 12:19.
    3Kingdom Online : JaceBeleren[SOLD OUT] | GlissaSunseeker [Vacuum]

Kungfu Legacy Online : LeeYeonHee [ACTIVE]

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    bahasa indonesia please... ini forum berbahasa indonesia. ga semua ngerti bahasa inggris kk

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaceBeleren View Post
    Yo-Yo ! Whazzup 3K'ers ? At last, this game has its own official Forum...
    I've Been Posted many Post on the Ex-One, but be grateful and cheer up, I'm gonna try to post it once again.

OK, let's straight to the point, shall we ?
    The Path will be : STRATEGIST >>> Adviser

[+] Advisers are the most active characters, u won't be bored playing them!
    [+] Advisers have TONS of Healing Magic, so they're gonna be HARD to be killed ALONE!

[-] You'll have a VERY VERY VERY HARD times of Leveling and Grinding by BOT, so I suggest by MANUAL PLAY
    [-] Advisers need A Lot of GOLD on early game, since it need to feed Loyalities Item to Soldier and Their Signs.

Status Building ? [I've been asked for a thousand times of this one question..]
    There're 4 types of Strategies and Absolutely 3 Choosen Types of Adviser.

Strategist Types :

? EXTREME DAMAGE DEALER [I'm not gonna discuss this one, since its build will go to Erudite Class]
    INT >=150
    AGI >=90
    MAG >=60
    INT >=90
    AGI >=60
    MAG >=150
    INT >=90
    AGI >=60
    MAG >=120
    CHA 120 [at Level 120-179 Soldiers] 150 [at Level 180 Soldiers]

Mastery Building ? [Well, i think this one is the most interesting section. Since it depends on the player's play-style and their character's condition, it doesn't have a static form ! then what i'm posting here is ONLY BASED BUILD, u can re-model them as u like]

Strategist :
    - Spell Booster 10, Deploy 10, Armor Cut 10, Strategy 10, Ultimate 10, Bomb Barrel Mastery 10
    - Offensive Strategy 10, Defensive Strategy 10, Miasma Bomb 10, Lightning Bolt 10, Heal 5, RockSlide 10
    - Cure 10, Earth Crack 5, Recovery 5, Medic 5, Ressurection [0-5], Poisoned Fang 10

- Deploy 10, Offensive Strategy 10, Defensive Strategy 10, Heal 10, Expel 10, Recovery 10, Arc Missile 10

This Build needs focussed on the Adviser Mastery, so the main you should have as an strategist is :
    You have to manage your own build for the rest points, just go with the Soldier Mastery on Adviser.

SOLDIER BUILDING
    okay, this case is UNFORTUNATELY depend on Your Cash / Golds and Ur Patience, BUT remind urselves for this :

"ANY SOLDIER REACH THE S-LEVEL IS ABSOLUTELY DAMN GOOD ! NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF SOLDIER THEY'RE !"

The Ideal is Looking for PERFECT STATS, But Believe Me, the Stats won't go Far on Differences. So, stop Urselves from wasting the time, only to gain those stats ! Just focus urselves on Leveling the Main Character and Soldiers.

BASICALLY, i've TWO Sets of Soldier on my mind. And, its gonna be :
    ? PvP / War SET
    - If You Have a Lot of Cash, go for 2 LIGHTS, 1 WOLF, and 1 DANCER.
    Light - TONS of HPs, Massive Damage Dealer, Nice de-Buff [Silent], Medium on ASPD, Nice on MSPD.
    Wolf - Nice HPs, Nice Damage, Nice de-Buff [Defense Reduction], High on ASPD and MSPD.

- If You don't have a lot of Cash, go for 3 BROADSWORD, 2 SPEAR, and 1 DANCER.

- If You Have a Lot of Cash, go for 2 CAVA BOWs, 1 LONGBOW / F-ARCHER, and 1 DANCER.
    Cava Bow - High Damage / ASPD / MSPD / HP, Nice de-BUFF [STUN]. A Really Good Deal !

- If You don't have a lot of Cash, go for 3 F-ARCHER, 2 LONGBOW, and 1 DANCER.

FINISHING TOUCH

I know this very well, that playing a STG character is a bit too much, they're wasting ur time GREATLY if u compare with other character.

But, I DO KNOW THIS VERY WELL TOO...that : This Job is Absolutely GODLIKE if u compare with other JOB [Same evel and Equipment Qualities]. Just like what an old proverb saying "Anything that Build by Hard Working, Passion, and Faith, will Fruit THE MOST EXCELLENT ONE"

KEEP on ur FAITH and PATIENCE ! Build Them ! and U're gonna smile after it Happenned. Enjoy !

*sorry if my grammar is BAD, i would like to write in my mother's language but i think its better to practice it when i've the chance !

Nice thread by JaceBeleren...
    Keep it up . :D
    Quote 4 myself = * - J u s t A n o t h e r F a i L e d L o v e S t o r y - * !!

The Song she Sang to me ... i love it
    I like her Voice singing to me...
    Though she's.. she's just plain.. after all

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Yo-Yo ! Apa Kabarnya para 3K'ers ? Akhirnya, game ini punya official Forum sendiri...
    Sebelumnya sudah pernah saya post pada forum lama, tetapi jgn khawatir, akan saya coba posting kembali di sini, cheer up!.

OK, Langsung saja kita kepada inti postingan kali ini...
    Job yg akan dibahas : STRATEGIST >>> Adviser

[+] Advisers adalah Job yg paling aktif, Anda tidak akan bosan memainkannya!
    [+] Advisers mempunyai segudang Healing Magic, jadi mereka akan sangat sulit bila dihadapi SENDIRI!
    , hanya teamwork yg tepat yg mampu !
    [-] Anda akan mendapatkan masa2 yg SANGAT SANGAT SANGAT SULIT bila leveling hanya bergantung kepada BOT saja, Jadi saya sarankan anda sebaiknya MANUAL, terutama bila sedang mempunyai Military Spirit!
    [-] Advisers butuh banyak Gold dan Cash pada awal permainan, karena butuh item penambah Loyalitas Soldier dan Sign Soldier.

Status Building ? [ya ya, sudah banyak sekali yg bertanya kepada saya...]
    ada 4 jenis of Strategist Build dan dipastikan hanya 3 Jenis saja yg memenuhi Job Adviser.

Strategist Types :

? EXTREME DAMAGE DEALER [tidak akan saya bahas, karena build ini akan mengacu kepada Job Erudite]
    ? HYBRID [Balanced Damage Dealer dengan Soldier sebagai Support]
    INT >=150
    AGI >=90
    MAG >=60
    VIT [Sisa Status Taruh di sini]
    CHA [Tergantung berapa byk Soldier yg anda gunakan]
    ? FULL SUPPORT [Fokus ke Healing Magic dengan Soldier sebagai Support]
    INT >=90
    AGI >=60
    MAG >=150
    CHA [Tergantung berapa byk Soldier yg anda gunakan]
    ? FULL SOLDIER BUILD [Fokus ke Soldier Building dengan Healing Magic Support]
    INT >=90
    AGI >=60
    MAG >=120
    CHA 120 [pada saat Level soldier 120-179] 150 [pada saat Level Soldier 180+]

Mastery Building ? [Nah, ini dia bagian yg menarik. Disesuaikan dengan cara bermain Player dan kondisi Character mereka [Stat dan Equipment], maka tidak ada bentuk mastery yg 100% TETAP! Jadi yg akan saya posting di sini hanyalah bentuk dasar saja [Poin Penting], tetapi, anda tetap dapat merubahnya sesuai kebutuhan anda!]

? HYBRID
    Strategist :
    Adviser : Saya belum menguasai benar untuk yg satu ini, mungkin anda bs membantu...

? FULL SUPPORT
    Adviser : Saya belum menguasai benar untuk yg satu ini, mungkin anda bs membantu...

? FULL SOLDIER BUILD
    Build ini memfokuskan diri pada pengisian master Adviser, jadi Poin Penting yg hrs dimiliki ketika menjadi Strategist adalah :
    Anda cukup mengisi sendiri sisa point sesuai kebutuhan anda, dan ketika akan melakukan pengisian ke Mastery Adviser maka isi lah poin ke master yg berhubungan dengan Soldier.

SOLDIER BUILDING
    okay, kasus ini SAYANGNYA berhubungan dengan tingkat "kemapanan" dan kesabaran Anda, TETAPIIngatkan diri anda kepada kalimat yg satu ini:

"SOLDIER APAPUN YG BERHASIL MENYENTUH S-LEVEL ADALAH BAGUS ! TIDAK PEDULI APAPUN JENIS SOLDIERNYA!"

Banyaknya pemikiran untuk mencari PERFECT STATS, tetapi percayalah, Status Poin nya tidak akan berbeda jauh! Maka, hentikan diri anda untuk hal itu karena hanya akan membuang waktu percuma! Cobalah fokuskan diri anda kepada Leveling Character utama dan Soldiers.

Secara Dasar, saya punya 2 Set Soldier dalam pikiran. Dan, itu adalah:
    ? PvP / War SET
    - Jika anda mempunyai Dana yg cukup, cobalah ambil 2 LIGHTS, 1 WOLF, and 1 DANCER.
    Dancer - Nice Buff [Siren, Ini Skill Penting untuk menambah DAMAGE SOLDIER]

-Jika anda tidak mempunyai Dana yg cukup, cobalah ambil 3 BROADSWORD, 2 SPEAR, and 1 DANCER.

- Jika anda mempunyai Dana yg cukup, cobalah ambil 2 CAVA BOWs, 1 LONGBOW / F-ARCHER, and 1 DANCER.

- Jika anda tidak mempunyai Dana yg cukup, cobalah ambil 3 F-ARCHER, 2 LONGBOW, and 1 DANCER.

Akhir Kata

ya saya tahu, bahwa memainkan sebuah character Strategist adalah sebuah kesulitan, akan sangat membuang waktu anda dalam leveling bila dibandingkan anda memainkan job lain.

tetapi, saya juga SANGAT TAHU...bahwa : Job ini adalah job GODLIKE bila dibandingkan dengan Job Lain dengan level dan kualitas equipment yg sama. Seperti ada pepatah yg mengatakan bahwa :"Apapun yg dibangun dengan KERJA KERAS, Semangat, dan Keyakinan, akan membuahkan hasil Yang TERBAIK!"

Tetap Semangat, Yakin, dan Bersabarlah! Bina Soldier anda, Maka anda akan TERSENYUM ketika melihat hasilnya! Selamat Menikmati !

*Translated into Bahasa Indonesia by Request of XofWardens
    Last edited by JaceBeleren; 08 Jul 2011 at 15:24.

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    bro TS, saya kok rada aneh sama yg adv full soldier ya, klo dia full soldier ngapain pake int? mending masukin agi sampe 80 an biar ngejar cast heal 0,8s ato masukin vit biar tambah alot... Kan kalo full soldier = soldier yg nyerang...

Nyahahahaha~
    IGN 3KO : Nakano
    Server : RC
    Clan : Kamikaze!!

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by poinkpoink View Post
    bro TS, saya kok rada aneh sama yg adv full soldier ya, klo dia full soldier ngapain pake int? mending masukin agi sampe 80 an biar ngejar cast heal 0,8s ato masukin vit biar tambah alot... Kan kalo full soldier = soldier yg nyerang...
    Full Soldier yg saya maksud di sini, bkn semata2 kita serahkan tugas ke soldier only, kita sebagai main character tentunya ttp bersifat support dengan memberikan Miasma / Poisoned Fang [itungannya, musuh tidak nge-pot], nah INT ttp d butuhkan untuk combo 2 skill racun itu, karena bila tidak ada INT, racun tersebut kalo terkena resist, tidak ada rasa nya.

btw, build yg saya buat emang tidak mutlak, hanya gambaran dr pengalaman dan pengetahuan yg saya miliki, serta d sesuaikan dengan cara bermain saya koq.. jd bs d remodel ulang hehehe... thanks

WaveGamers
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    bro jace tipe yg mana? aku ikut de
    hybrid /suport apa full soldier?

lgi buat adviser nee soalnya da liat beleran in action di ponik ampon aje gile buset bener......IMORTAL wkkwkwkwkwk

o ia bung jace mo ty kl siren yg di buff oleh dancer level 125 ama dancer level 150 besaran mn siren nya? atau sama aja percentage siren buff nya
    Last edited by TukangPijit; 08 Jul 2011 at 19:21.

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    gw sih skarang lg hybrid nih wahahaha, cm kedepannya kurang jelas jg, liat sikon bro...

dibilang immortal, gak juga ah, pasti mati jg hehehe, apa lg skarang musuhnya byk banget yg pegang MS, gw masuk MS aja uda ampun2an hahahaha...

hmm, kyknya besar siren itu memang tergantung dr INT Dancer, hanya sayangnya ada batasan, 100 atk 100 def, jd sebesar apapun INT dancer anda, ya mentok sgt bro,... ini lg cari buff magical yg versi upgradenya siren hehe.. smoga dapat dan hasilnya lbh baik ho ho ho~

WaveGamers
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    ow jd kt sia2 aka mubazir gt ya kl leveling in dancer ampe 125 ++ soalnya kan itu dancer cm di 'ingus' in rata2 kl da kluar siren lgsg di msk in lgi ke dlm tas
    krn mmg sring di tusbal ne dancer ini

buff magical mksdnya skill book gt ya

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Thanks Info nya... Jace...

Kalo In game agak susah Whisper nih orang... suka AFK dan suka di kacangin kalo tanya' maslah Adv..

lumayan nambah pengetahuan.. walaupun Build Stat nya beda dengan char ku yang masih newbie ^_^
    Even Love........ Also Lonely.
    Adviser
    Server : PV
    Clan :The_Wisdom
    Kingdom : LiuBei

Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast