Dislikes (Received)

Any tips

Hello everyone, it's me again
    So, I created my char: Necro/Chaos/Axe
    As you guys know, I am level 170 xDD
    Do you guys have any tips for me, like:
    Where I can get money (To buy Skills)
    Any tips how get items
    If anyone could help me I would appreciate so much!!

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

Common way

Hi, there...

IMO, there's no special way to gain gold.
    1. Fusing and sell the drops. For me, the best materials for fusion are storm scroll, sp scroll, collect/manuf card, and wide broadcasting. You can get the materials from stalls on angel school, participate in The Agile One (daily event), or some other ways.
    2. Farming. One-hit k.o mobs are the best, but 2-3 hits will still do the things for you. Having more alt characters will give you a better income.
    3. Clearing main quests. Yes, this will be not enough, but gold is still gold. Clear alt characters' main quests and take their gold is an option too.
    4. Reselling stuffs from others. If you already have some, try to buy cheap stuffs from others and resell it with higher price.

And what kind of items are you looking for? Hmm, I think ALO drop tables are not different from AO drop tables.
    Last edited by Bendud; 27 Feb 2016 at 01:41.

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I see ! Thanks.
    And also, I wanna know if there is any tips to grow up my rank fast.
    I mean, I can't do more quests, and wanna know if there is a way to upgrade my rank. XD

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    The quickest way is participating in war, although atm it's better to repeat quest though..
    Stupid people shout louder than the smart to cover up their stupidity

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    There's another way to grow your rank which you can do any time.

Since you still can get a character with level and skill level 170 for free (for now yes it is, don't know after next maintenance), try to make a worker / prod. Then you can produce donation materials. Use those materials to any emblem with same faction / kingdom as your character. Even the emblem is already at max level (8), you can still make donation to it for award points. Better materials will give you more award points, max material level is 171 if I'm not mistakenly.

By the way, if you can't do main quests because you have difficulties at instance maps, you can try to contact me in game by sending a mail to -[JaiT]- or -[Benny]-. I can help you, but only up to Sakura War patch if I'm doing solo run. With more people, it'll up to World Tree. Since maybe we have a different time zone, of course we might not always online on the same time and I might not able to reply your mails in instant too.

Follower WaveGame
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by KonnoYuukiAo View Post
    I see ! Thanks.
    And also, I wanna know if there is any tips to grow up my rank fast.
    I mean, I can't do more quests, and wanna know if there is a way to upgrade my rank. XD
    Ah, Yuuki, it's me [Ex]Alex, your Leader on Guild. anyway, if you Online, say something on Guild Chat. Then I will tell you how to donation our Material into the Emblem on War.
    Nick : [Ex]Alex
    Guild : Brutaly FS (Eden)
    Visit my Official Personal Website : victoralexandertan.com