Thread: Any English players active in 3Kingdoms?

Banned
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

Any English players active in 3Kingdoms?

With the new 3Kingdoms Classic coming out in October I was wondering if any English speaking players will playing on that server.

Also was wondering if anyone who's bi-lingual could make a suggestion to the mods about having an English option added to the new game. It would attract so many old players who loved the game before Aeria ruined it.

Please for the love of Liu Bei there are so many players dreaming of the day Kingdom Heroes comes back out in English!

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Hello, I used to play this on the English servers before AERIA GAMES destroyed it. I miss it a lot though, especially being a game sage on the youngest server and getting to lvl 198 before it freaking shut down... What server are you on? I am downloading the game now and would definitely like to get involved with an English guild, mainly because I do not know where to start with dealing with translations and what is good and bad and different here.

WaveGamers
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Hey guys did you find ppl to hang with, there are English speakers on both servers, TigerCage is where i hang with a bunch from all over, but we all speak English even if it isn't our 1st language.

On the website it is easy enough to use google chrome as your browser & right click and choose translate page.

Most of us that have kept playing since Aeria closed KH won't be on the new classic server, playing to lvl 120 is not our thing as we have started over so many times. Though it's not to say we won't visit to see how it's going. Oh to run around with 6x broadswords chopin' away so fast.

Not sure they would jump at the chance to do more translations, they get enough of them wrong from Chinese to Indonesian now. Some of us keep Taiwan accounts just so we can check back on what things should say.

Cheers.

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    What is the difference between the Classic and the Regular one anyways?

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by hmongvaj1 View Post
    What is the difference between the Classic and the Regular one anyways?
    classic starts from level 1 and max level will be 120. the regular one start from lv 200
    Jodoh masih belum terlihat saat ini
    sudah dipastikan valentine tahun ini masih sendiri

Yayasan Peduli Korban Bencana NTR
    (Derita anda, derita kita bersama)

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Im going to play in this server too. 3KO classic. Hope to meet you guys there.

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

server

What servers are you guys planning to build an English base guild or whatnot?

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by hmongvaj1 View Post
    What servers are you guys planning to build an English base guild or whatnot?
    few still play at server RC, Tiger Cage we got few more english speaking players in nation One (Vangardia) we are old Aeria games players in there.
    Some of the players might go classic just for fun but isnt any permanent playing there since most of ous got way to much money invested in the bigger servers so many of ous just keep play there

Best Regards// Shanliang

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

english !!!!

is have a game english bcos i cant understand anything indonesian :(

plz i miss this game to much ...