Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LolyBhunny - The real truth behind the screen

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

Angry LolyBhunny - The real truth behind the screen

Hello,

Well I would like to say, that I'm not usually doing this to put up a show on someone. But as everyone in 3 Kingdom might know at this point is the following.

1. LolyBhunny spends alot on this game.
    2. He has around 800.000HP.
    3. He's kinda aggressive in the sense of a foul mouth.

However what you all might not know is a few things that hidden behind the screen, so recently we went up out of nowhere he messaged one of my mates in-game with a somewhat odd message. Now let me begin with saying "I do not know if what he says is true or not". But however both the ways would be as called "Not Allowed" in most common games.

So what he were saying/doing was the he is either pretending that he is a GM (Game Master/Developer), or he's telling the truth. So considering his attitude and foul mouth I have a hard time to believe that he is one of the guys behind this game/server. Well now this isn't the original game so who knows in the end. I will end this thread by posting the pictures of where he wrote this, you can create your own vision/story out of it.

Now this ain't such a big deal, but considering that the rules of wavegame mention that its "Strictly against the user agreement to pretend being a Game Master/Developer in-game or on the forums, this will result in a permanent ban". I've come into different circumstances where the rules more often are ignored, so I felt it was about time to share it with the rest of you out there.

Feel free to read the rules.
    https://www.wavegame.net/pages/tos

Have a great day!

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have the same report about a weeks ago and we already give him a punishment for a first warning. I hope he wont do the same things

however, GM never appear as normal character. Please ignore everyone who pretend as GM and we never ask about your password, pin or 2nd password
    Jodoh masih belum terlihat saat ini
    sudah dipastikan valentine tahun ini masih sendiri

Yayasan Peduli Korban Bencana NTR
    (Derita anda, derita kita bersama)

Banned
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

LolyBhunny

the character is not at all dibaned.
    when there is a valid article.
    the character of the rich is always protected.

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3KOnline View Post
    the character is not at all dibaned.
    when there is a valid article.
    the character of the rich is always protected.
    we're not just protecting like that, we see the case first. if he ask someone password by pretending to be GM and trying to hack ppl account, we cant tolerate that

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

Exclamation Is this what you want the game to look like?

Quote Originally Posted by kitchuu~ View Post
    we're not just protecting like that, we see the case first. if he ask someone password by pretending to be GM and trying to hack ppl account, we cant tolerate that
    Well I mean, he literally pretended to be a GM just that alone is enough for the rules to be broken Kitchuu, you probably know as well as I do that its unfair for any player to protect someone because of the backstory of spending.

- Yes I'm thankful that he provide money to the game.
    - But I do not tolerate that a gets a other judgement compared to one who doesnt spend does. How do you expect to get new players if you only protect the once who provide to the game? Amount of players are way more valuable then one single person ruining the game.

I've spent over 4000€ the last 2 years on this game, I dont expect myself to be protected more then anyone else. Pull the judgement upon the once who deserve it. By letting him go you let stuffs like this into the game.

I have no problems on losing in a war, but when players like Ayrin, LolyBhunny, Varioyosh are doing this afterwards. Not to mention that LolyBhunny already has a warning from the recent reports. Is this how you want the game to be Kitchuu?

Note: I will also send this report into: gm@3kingdom.net

**Just to mention ALL the international players are getting quite tierd on all this, unless you wanna lose our support at some points its about time to follow the ruleset of "WaveGames" no matter spender or not.

Best regards
    Z.
    Last edited by ZTXR; 28 Sep 2017 at 21:26. Reason: Correcting spelling.

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Galacti View Post
    Kitchuu, I admire the time and work you put into this community but a small warning isn't enough for me. Plain and simple the rules of the company/servers has been there since the game came out and are there to be followed by "EVERYONE", no matter spender or not.

https://www.wavegame.net/pages/rule

Pasal 7 - In Indonesia
    Berpura-pura menjadi GameMaster/Staff Wave|Game dalam bentuk dan tujuan apapun secara sengaja maupun tidak sengaja = Permanen

Article 7 - In English
    Pretending to be a GameMaster / Staff Wave | Game in any form and purpose intentionally or unintentionally = Permanent

Now again, tell me why he isn't banned from the game yet? The pictures are more then enough evidence for the rule to be broken. As the last sentence says :: "Intentionally or Unintentionally".

- I'll send the exact report once again and I expect the work to be done by the rules in the book. Else I will bring this to the court and ask for a refund on the 5000 I've supported to the game/wavegame. We all signed up for the same rules, not any special rules for certain players. Getting tierd of rules to be there but not followed.

Best regards
    Galacti
    Agree with Galacti there, what's the point invest thousand of dollars to your game if you can't even keep it fair?

The rules pretty clear, what can read from it and since the rules have been the same from scratch where everyone agreed to them when register does he really deserve just a warning then because he is a spender? I say that's bullshit and send out wrong picture to the none spenders. that all big spenders are protected by the gm's.

Spender or no spender rule is clear: Pretending to be a GameMaster / Staff Wave | Game in any form and purpose intentionally or unintentionally = Permanent.

so just a warning? means you to circumvent your own terms of rules. that's really send out the right picture of your company.

Best Regards// Shanliang

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Hi, after forward this thread to team, and they discuss this issue and make a decision. He already banned.

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Spoiler for apologize letter:

We received an apologize letter from LolyBhunny, he felt sorry for this problem. Team already discussed about this issue, and assume that LolyBhunny not asking someone account or tryin' to take an advantages by pretending a staff, we only ban his character for 3 days, starting from last Monday.

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    As I thought, you're able to buy yourself into the game. No matter how much you flame or treat other people badly. Just because you are a spender you get a "Special-VIP-Rules", this is flat of unfair for the nonspending players. Considering I have friends in the past who tried to sell their accounts and got a permanent banned. Then after when they asked for forgiveness they didn't get ANY special rules on their heads.

This is not all about him breaking the rules of "Pretending to be a Owner of WaveGame".
    - But also about him being a douchbag flaming everyone whos playing the game, making them not having fun in the game. As I've posted in previous pictures they cant have a fair game and has to flame people after war.

But since you decided to give him special rules just because he "Asked For Forgiveness", which is exactly what my friends did. I wont be around for much longer.

As I mentioned earlier I will be asking for a full refund on all the thousands of euros I've spent in this game. For this in unfair and not what the rules says.

- "INTENIONALLY OR UNINTENIONALLY" meaning its A NO, no matter what. Expect a refund message from my side on over 5000€ cause I see no reason playing the game if its gonna be unfair.

Why is it unfair?
    1. He gets a warning.
    2. He gets an other warning (2nd one).
    3. He gets banned (Assumed: Permanetly).
    4. He ask for forgiveness and says he never asked for anyonce Password/Account.
    5. He gets unbanned (Only been banned for: 3 Days).

Now tell where in the rules it says he needs to ask for someone Password/Account specificly to get banned? Nowhere: It says "By PRETENDING to be: Staff of Wavegame, Developer or Game Master (INTENTIONALLY OR UNINTENTIONALLY = Permanent Ban, no question).

- And just to mention: If one of the International players would have broken this rule we would have get permanently banned without question. And if you believe we cant get any refund you miss-judge the use of PayPal. "Terms of Agreement"

Have a great day.
    Galacti
    Lol. This is awesome. ��
    Last edited by juventus01; 25 Oct 2017 at 22:50. Reason: kurang
    3K Classic Server

There is no greater weapon than a prepared mind.
    -Zhuge Liang-

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Thank you for adding feedback to the post, I feel like its forgotten sometimes that there are more then just one player in the game. And the image choices like this puts on the Company: (WaveGame). It should be same rules for anyone, and they signed them when they created their accounts. And lets be honest, I've read all the rules so there are no excuses of "I didn't know/see if there were any rules". Its just common sense, you are not requierd to read the rules to understand that you're not allowed to pretend being someone who,

A) Owns the game
    B) Created the game
    C) Gamemaster/Developer

And I'm sorry for the long time argue in this case @kitchuu, I just want the community to be fair for everyone. I want new players to arrive in this game as much as you want, but it isn't a good start by letting the once who ruins it/breaking the rules of it staying. Thats not giving new players an interest of playing.

And: Yet alone, yes he sent his "Apologize-Letter": But anyone who regrets their mistakes in the world would do that after receiving a penalty. And what do you know to be honest? Right now you're only going on his words, yet alone as I mentioned earlier the rules doesn't apply that you HAVE to take advantage as a Staff/Game Master to get a penalty.

- "Intenionally or Unintenionally"

Intenionally: Doing it on purpose.
    Unintentionally: Doing it as a joke (which is this case as he says it).

Lets look at the rules once again, they clearly says its a "Permanent Ban, no matter what in the case of pretending to be a Staff/Game Master/Developer in any sort".

Best regards
    Galacti
    If you feel that this is not fair for you. You can ask wavegame to return all of your money.
    Last edited by juventus01; 25 Oct 2017 at 22:51. Reason: Kurang tulis
    3K Classic Server

There is no greater weapon than a prepared mind.
    -Zhuge Liang-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast