Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LolyBhunny - The real truth behind the screen

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by juventus01 View Post
    If you feel that this is not fair for you. You can ask wavegame to return all of your money, because they don't treat every player fairly. I did that on iphone game and apple help me to deal with that. I got all of my money back. You must provide all of your receipt. Just suggestion.
    Here you go gm, if give someone a speciel threatment because he is a (spender) and once again circumvent your own rule that says permanent and not (3days if Pray for forgiveness) how about this then if you cant keep the game the way I signed up wich is that rule he break is permanent ban.

So how would you like to refund my total spending to you then, since you cant provide with a game that I signed up for: 12 961,24 U.S. dollars there you got my total spending to your game.

so when do I get the refund? I mean you already did circumvent your own gameplay/gamerule so can do in this case too then I mean the spender is always right or what was it?

and if dont believe thats my total spending just check it up with Seagm or Paypal they got all the numbers over there.

So who is the one deciding this issue now GM's? I want to have a talk with the owner of the company. Its your rules you set up so dont circumvent them. I mean this amount I spent is only me total of the international spenders are 35k+ euro easy so if you cant keep your own rules & punishment why shouldnt we be avaible to ask for full refund then. since this isnt what we signed up for.

//Shanliang
    Last edited by Xerok; 06 Oct 2017 at 01:25.

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Thank you guys for your input and complaints, we respect and will reflect on those inputs as they will definitely will bring us to become more mature as a company.

For your information, you are all our valued customers (both local and foreign), the journey from regular to valuable customers does not take 1-2 months only. we do understand that in one side when we decide to do something it will result on discontentment for the other side.

For international player especially as the community that has been brought by Mr. Shanliang and Galacti and other foreigner in this forum and game, we thank you so much to voice your displeasure and complain as well. however if you ask us how we will conduct towards you guys. Again... you guys are active users, play long time in our community, and as well as contribute for the sustainable of our company (without you guys we don't think our company survive as well). Thus, for severe punishment such as forever banning will also be considered and judged depends on circumstances.

As mentioned if the person that is being punished just now, he already plead for forgiveness and aware that one more time he did like before it will be forever ban (We also check his status and considered a player that is quite long time active and no bad record such as hack/steal/ took advantage on other player for own greed/benefit). If the player do not contact us and do not do anything just let it be, then we also do not care. But since he contacted with pleading and also promise to not do the same again and agree if doing this one more time will cause him a forever punishment, giving just a last chance was being considered.

Now, if it is foreign international player that we also know for long time. Will we just directly turn a blind eye and banned the player forever when they are also incidentally break the rule just by spoken word during emotional state without effecting other (not with purpose of deceiving other for own greed, etc)? If we disregard their pleading and turn a blind eye without investigating the player, checking his/her past record... we think that is very cruel and inhuman. So we have to see the case, considered, decide, and see the past record of this player as well.

Of course if a player after being given a chance they do not respect that chance... although they are long known players that contributes quite much to us....well... for the sake of the community we have to hold his character forever.

So when we decide to do something we also expect the player to change their conduct in the game especially not claiming themselves as someone who controls or own the game. (of course if there is some slander, profanity exchange words between player because of emotional state sometimes we can't also interfere because this is the drama that sometimes is needed in online game as long as it just happened in game not in reality).

Community in game will not be survive without players and long time customers as well as watchers (GM) also the role of protagonist or antagonist (maybe the punished player). So, chance may be given depends on the circumstances and condition and unconditionally for both foreign and local players. Again we value you guys as well for international players. So we are also apologize if what we choose to do may bring discontentment towards one party. But rest assured, if the punished player does not respect his last chance of repentance then we will definitely cannot give forgiveness anymore.
    Last edited by kitchuu~; 06 Oct 2017 at 12:28.
    Jodoh masih belum terlihat saat ini
    sudah dipastikan valentine tahun ini masih sendiri

Yayasan Peduli Korban Bencana NTR
    (Derita anda, derita kita bersama)

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

Exclamation Now if this isn't enough evidence against one player, I do not know!

Quote Originally Posted by kitchuu~ View Post
    Thank you guys for your input and complaints, we respect and will reflect on those inputs as they will definitely will bring us to become more mature as a company.
    I agree with Galacti, gotta say thank you for the input and feedback in this case. We appreciate that you take your time to discuss this case personally, however since we still feel like this is a unfair treatment regarding this case we decided to dig deeper and look back to some old pictures we took but never sent a report on.

Cheating during the following event:
    https://forum.wavegame.net/showthrea...t=ancient+hope

- Now just to make this clear, this picture is something we kept just incase something odd would happen in the future, the main reason of why we didn't send it in was because my brother (Galacti) still managed to win the event. But however I guess there were other players who played the event aswell, now in this particular case there was no one else who lost to him. But let me then point out that if this has happened once, why wouldn't it happen again? Along with all the other evidence we has against him we feel like we have a solid case against his apology and we now deserve justice from YOU (WaveGame). The community deserves justice and a fun atmosphere to play in.

Article 3
    Conduct / engage in hacking of other person's ID, fraud, and other illegal activities, either directly or indirectly.

Article 4
    Performing hacking and / or making changes to Game source code or on all games and official websites owned by Wave | Game Indonesia.

- Both Article 3 & 4 has been indirectly broken by the term of "Illegal Activites/Hacking (Cheating)". By letting (3) people play on your character you're given a huge advantage compared to other players in a event. Which in most common sense is classed as (Cheating). Now not only did they play on the character, they also got paid for doing so.

Article 6
    Conducting / engaging in transaction activity using the original currency / voucher / goods / other things outside the in-game (including transactions between servers).

- This rule has also been broken if you read between the lines, let me quote this directly from LolyBhunny: "wkwk, i pay 3 person to play this for me". Now what is the point in letting players walk around the servers, thinking they may do whatever they feel like. Is that the picture you wanna send out to the new players coming to this community? Or do you want them to see this as a example that justice will come no matter spender or not. Rules are rules and are there to be followed.

- In the end the choice lands on your table once again, but now as we've mentioned earler this case is not only about him pretending to be a "Game Master or Developer" but also about us having solid evidence against him on more then one rule of wavegame.

- Since the "reward" of this event was a (Ancient Hope Box) which everyone knows the value of I wouldn't like to see this happening in the future.

Evidence

Rules directly taken from: https://www.wavegame.net/pages/rule

I hope this will help you on the way to make a as fair decision as possible, we will stand our grand on this case. Rules has been broken and we demand justice upon those who break them.

Best regards
    Shanliang
    Last edited by Xerok; 07 Oct 2017 at 05:20.

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

Ate my popcorn while reading through all the post here...

Personally i can only say, just let it be, and beat him in war dude, you surely will enjoy the feeling, when the one called the strongest and spend more than you, reborn when they see your nickname or call for massive backup lol.
    Ingame:Snake /FayNaveeza /Ta-Eng-Xi
    Clan:littleiron (Red Tiger)
    Kingdom:none
    Build a character for killing statue or killing another character?

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

........ (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Galacti View Post
    I feel you, sure I could let it go, but it's not about whos spending more then the other. It's about the rules of (WaveGames). We've all signed up under the same "Terms of Agreement". And there for the rules should be same for everyone, it's clearly statet what you're not allowed to do, so if you do it anyways its all on you.

- Wether you read the rules or not is a choice you're making on your own. (Its not like it's 1000 pages of a lawbook). Takes approximately 5-10 minutes to read them, if even that.

And for your information: He didn't do the major spending on that character it was his brother which then quit about 1 year ago. The spending which has been now, is nothing compared to us.

We just hope that the Game Masters / Developers will follow the rulebook in the end.

Best regards
    Galacti
    Ya... So just let it be, and keep beat him in war, You feel cheated but still come out as winner in pvp, isn't it more meaningfull that way? And i agree with GM this time, he already plead for mercy (side note : i didn't side with him and i don't even know him) and... there is no one harmed.

- plus note you can use this issue to shame him for social punishment because it is happened. And yes i read T&A about this game

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

......... (3)

I don't think you really understand where we're going. Yes he asked for forgiveness, but outside all of this pictures (The evidence we have in the thread), he's acting up and making lower geared players to quit. He's also spreading bad rumors about players I know never even lifted a finger against him just because he doesn't like them, its not all about a rule being broken. Its about giving the correct image to this company / game. If you want the game to survive longer in the future. Then you gotta have rules to apply the same way both for spenders / non-spenders.

So if he's allowed to walk around ditching rules as he like, why shouldnt friends of mine have had this chance when they asked for forgiveness?

Sidefact: They tried to sell a character and got permanently banned, at that time they didn't know that selling a character was against the rules. So they asked for forgiveness and said they wouldn't do it again, but got nothing in return.

- There for we want it to be the same for everyone, they got banned then and asked for forgiveness without getting the ban lifted, then the same penalty should be on his table.

Indeed we won the war (Xingyang) today, but if you read the latest update we've sent in where he paid (3) people to play a event for him. Thats cheating, and it's not fair. While he could play 24/7 a other person maybe could play 8-10hrs a day. Its a very competitive game wether people like it or not, and indeed it's a "Pay-To-Win-Game" also, which I have no problems which considering my spendings. But I don't expect myself to get a special-extra-chance if I were to break the rules. I expect the game to be fair and square for everyone.

- And if I were to get banned of course I would try to ask for forgiveness, but that doesn't mean I deserve/expect to get unbanned. If I break the rules I break the rules, if you dont wanna get banned you follow the rulebook, period.

We appreciate your opinion but like we've said countless of times, we want it to be a fun atmosphere for everyone to play in, and not having new players being scammed of a "Torture Purgatory Ring" for 2000g cause they trust in the higher players.

- For those whos now thinking, "wow this dude is a douchbag and can't forgive people". I am a very forgiving person and have tried countless of times to explain for LolyBhunny that its neither fun or fine to treat people the way he does, but he always turned the blindeye on us and kept insulting us. Now the thing where they are writing "homeless" has been going on for about 1-1.5 year. Where they started by saying that we have no home in real life. Now I have a house and don't really care about this, but I know people who doesn't have a home. There for its not fun joking about this subject. I can accept a few words back and forth like for instance people calling each other "noobs" is probably the most common comment among all MMORPGs, but insulting peoples real life status is not fun, it's just childish.

And yet again I've been very patient and hasn't tossed a report on him until now, when I thought it was going way to far.

Kind regards
    Galacti
    Now this is pretty deep, i didn't play it in TC so i don't know about the situation there. Well, i will step aside then and can only pray everyone can find a solution.

Adios~

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerok View Post
    Now just to make this clear, this picture is something we kept just incase something odd would happen in the future, the main reason of why we didn't send it in was because my brother (Galacti) still managed to win the event. But however I guess there were other players who played the event aswell, now in this particular case there was no one else who lost to him. But let me then point out that if this has happened once, why wouldn't it happen again? Along with all the other evidence we has against him we feel like we have a solid case against his apology and we now deserve justice from YOU (WaveGame). The community deserves justice and a fun atmosphere to play in.

- Both Article 3 & 4 has been indirectly broken by the term of "Illegal Activites/Hacking (Cheating)". By letting (3) people play on your character you're given a huge advantage compared to other players in a event. Which in most common sense is classed as (Cheating). Now not only did they play on the character, they also got paid for doing so.
    Shared account is beyond our control, we are only able to prohibit people to do it. If they still shared their account, then he know the risk. If someone steal item, even more sell all important item then delete the character we cant help to regain their access or return their loss account

I don't think you really understand where we're going. Yes he asked for forgiveness, but outside all of this pictures (The evidence we have in the thread), he's acting up and making lower geared players to quit. He's also spreading bad rumors about players I know never even lifted a finger against him just because he doesn't like them, its not all about a rule being broken. Its about giving the correct image to this company / game. If you want the game to survive longer in the future. Then you gotta have rules to apply the same way both for spenders / non-spenders.

So if he's allowed to walk around ditching rules as he like, why shouldnt friends of mine have had this chance when they asked for forgiveness?

Sidefact: They tried to sell a character and got permanently banned, at that time they didn't know that selling a character was against the rules. So they asked for forgiveness and said they wouldn't do it again, but got nothing in return.

Which friends of yours that selling their character and got banned. I'm sure we never ban ppl regarding selling account or real money trading. I Know so many player selling or buying account, we not allow because if something bad happen we cant help to check because its happen outside the game, If they still do it then he know the high risk they will take. Your friends case, maybe the case is different that make his account banned, i'm sure its not only about sell character

We appreciate your opinion but like we've said countless of times, we want it to be a fun atmosphere for everyone to play in, and not having new players being scammed of a "Torture Purgatory Ring" for 2000g cause they trust in the higher players.
    Can you explain more about this issue? because we never receive report about it, and assume no one get loss.
    Jodoh masih belum terlihat saat ini
    sudah dipastikan valentine tahun ini masih sendiri

Yayasan Peduli Korban Bencana NTR
    (Derita anda, derita kita bersama)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12