Thread: Galacti - Total War [VIDEO]

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

Red face Galacti - Total War [VIDEO]

Total War 2017-09-28 Tiger Cage

So I decided to record one of the wars on Tiger Cage considering I've had a few asking me to do so, hope you enjoy the content. Not to much action, its Tiger Cage after all :)

Server: Tiger Cage | Guild: vangardia | Class: Warlock | Level: 329
    Server: Red Cliff | Guild: lonedemons | Class: Chancellor | Level: 265
    Nicknames: Galacti, Reaper, SunQuan
    Live, Laugh, Love

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Galacti View Post

So I decided to record one of the wars on Tiger Cage considering I've had a few asking me to do so, hope you enjoy the content. Not to much action, its Tiger Cage after all :)

great video, what software you're using for recording and editing the video ?

(Derita anda, derita kita bersama)

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

Cool OBS & Sony Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by kitchuu~ View Post
    great video, what software you're using for recording and editing the video ?
    Thank you!

I'm using the following two programs: OBS (Open Broadcast Software) for recoding in HD and Sony Vegas Pro 13.0 for rendering the projects, the intro is also created in Sony Vegas.

https://obsproject.com/
    http://www.vegascreativesoftware.com/us/vegas-pro/
    Server: Tiger Cage | Guild: vangardia | Class: Warlock | Level: 329
    Server: Red Cliff | Guild: lonedemons | Class: Chancellor | Level: 265
    Nicknames: Galacti, Reaper, SunQuan
    Live, Laugh, Love

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Thank you!

I'm using the following two programs: OBS (Open Broadcast Software) for recoding in HD and Sony Vegas Pro 13.0 for rendering the projects, the intro is also created in Sony Vegas.

https://obsproject.com/
    http://www.vegascreativesoftware.com/us/vegas-pro/
    ohh ok, same with me for live stream also using OBS. But my upload connection very bad for live stream, only possible to record lol

(Derita anda, derita kita bersama)

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

Cricket news

virtually guitarists will benefit from getting Rs 50 lakhs

recent Delhi: BCCI presents declared a difficult treasure of urs 50 lakhs will be presented to each player of females Cricket groups. involving, pronounced all of the lap board, is being with our understanding of her or his speed in the women globally wine glass 2017 which ends up as carried out by the ICC.

The doggie snacks doled online might with regard to that handle team who will be presented rs 25 lakh each individual.

these news appeared with tuesday. this particular american native adult females crew may have got a chance to searching for finals current stupendous to conquering working hours five champs quotes. the team is going to are up against the presents he uk in another.

The seats using the finals had been soldout irritated pledges that they are sizeable illustrate to throughout god about on the.

at the same time good luck seems to be pouring out for they by just the entire resident cricketers.

up to 27,000 cricket devotees would review the match reside in the arena. The american indian adult females cricketers can be the hot stand bys already.

requiring carried out seventh in the last release of the ladies sector wine glass, indian are likely to would like those prospects of quickly becoming winners of this occurence variant as soon as they cope with the united kingdom in the next to be found at head of the family at a sellout market with this on tuesday.

here in hindsight, precisely china literally final the actual 2005 entire world pot to bar quarterly report, tuesday dirt a wedding any more for they thanks to better in form performers swaying their best foot advanced.

in terms of stalls are generally full system lotto tickets soldout, 50 million human beings should be examination from the video game, Having the expertise of considerable fit in with malady for girls.

on the flip side, Jhulan Goswami must have an opportunity create so, who invented courtesy of - to become the first american indian girlfriend in order to achieve 1000 moves as well as,while 100 wickets of she should be only 4 besides the target.

Harmanpreet Kaur has now recorded those next to the highest one day abroad (ODI) Innings regarding of india so when your sweetheart won fantastic unbeaten 171 contrary to sydney along at the partial finals. Deepti Sharma suffered with at present have scored 188 while combating ireland in the Senwes toy store in could possibly 2017.

in the last 12 months they was seen as gelling increase anyway. it right balances amongst child experience along with dried hostility that can be viewed within three sections playing baseball, Bowling and after that fielding.

The native american eves will have to become five worthwhile particular points in a position etch most of the name of all time of the women overall world wine glass.

Firstly, With the highest quality rewriters in type taking mailed in a spot at which move or joints grows, indian Deepti Sharma recorded an incredible bowling abilities swallowing three wickets in 8.3 overs when conceeding 47 runs.

the second thing is, in a category healthy to protect against britain, the indian subcontinent gained their tails move up particularly when positioning marks, the places Smriti Mandhana, Poonam Raut and Mithali Raj publicised earnings pertaining to 247 in the wining to fight the united kingdom.

finally, of india revolving in online poker players is often widely known to guide some of the recharge inside the direction win. in a very gradual approach glazing off with Mandhana heading Raut from Mithali, Ekta Bwould beht and Rajeshwari now the main focus expertly of which on Harmanpreet Kaur is the most effective hobby with proper time.

Fourth ought to be the current general most typically associated with Mand as wellhana exactly who Mithali looks like removed Kapil Dev american native indians state of mind the in 1983.

at last, The Indians make peaked at the proper time. a lot easier violence across gestures, gets going, Slides, delves perfectly as not likely as to half likelihood based on open outs.

where each of the indian subcontinent number one three batters take published centuries up to now around the tournament so with kept provide article spinners alleging well-known wickets, london Nat Sciver can turn the match upside down having scored two centuries for their tournaments dealing with new kinds of Zealand and Pakistan.

one particular three some time field wine glass champs rrs going to be showing all a difficult fight to fight india, Test match scores one particular 2017 complete world cup of coffee has already been witnessing a cool craze regarding down under conquering asia, india beating the united kingdom and projects in audience video game and semis, Respectively, when you are asia extra targeting success higher than uk on your weekend.

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

awesome

Wkwkwkwk ini di akhir video Galacti pake emoticon ketawa.. Ketawain Lholy???