Thread: State of the Game

WaveGamers
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

State of the Game

I recently had cause to start a new character on the RC server, I thought ahh this will be easy enough to level, as I had heard the newbie buff was +30, and Iím an experienced player, I know where all the mobs are, for whichever level Iím atÖ.. WRONG! Oh I knew where the mobs were at, at whatever level I chose, but there were next to none to kill. But you say just go do your MH quests, youíll level in no time, well not on your own you canít, and any group asking for people to join their party want 300+ lvl not 200-ish. So if me the experienced player who knows what can and canít be done see this as a stumbling block what does the totally new to the game person do. First off they follow the quests, which is a great idea as you need those skills & buffs, but to do those quests they need enemies (mobs) to kill. BoringÖ.. none to be found 10 min 3 kills later Boring.. stuff playing this game & they leave. I donít blame them. It sux being new and not knowing anyone and now the game needs them to beg for some MH runs just so they can level enough so they can find mobs to do so for themselves. Some people donít mind being a leech, others abhor it. I even tried a low level paid map, what a waste of tael the experience gain was better but once again, next to no mobs, who wants to level on 2 mobs, not me, was totally boring. The game needs a continuous influx of new players, sure you have upped the start level, but you took all the game away for those starters to play on, now the only fun they would have is with the big levels and they (the big levels) donít want to. And why should they, theyíre trying to better their own game. I see the need to lighten the load on the servers by reducing the amount of mobs all over the map, but you need to address the lack too, maybe the special zones can be fuller similar to Qishan, Nanman & Mongolia but for the low levels, and of course you would need quests to take people there as how else would they know how to get there. We all want our own friends to join the game and love it as much as we do, and most of us would help them get those levels they need. But what about those that have no friends already in the game, how or why would they stay.
    Maybe the start level needs to be level 250 not 200, at least at 250 there are some monsters/enemies/mobs to kill

Thank You for reading my rant

Respectfully

BarryPotter

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

3kingdom Classic

3K Classic Server

There is no greater weapon than a prepared mind.
    -Zhuge Liang-

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryPotter View Post
    I recently had cause to start a new character on the RC server, I thought ahh this will be easy enough to level, as I had heard the newbie buff was +30, and I’m an experienced player, I know where all the mobs are, for whichever level I’m at….. WRONG! Oh I knew where the mobs were at, at whatever level I chose, but there were next to none to kill. But you say just go do your MH quests, you’ll level in no time, well not on your own you can’t, and any group asking for people to join their party want 300+ lvl not 200-ish. So if me the experienced player who knows what can and can’t be done see this as a stumbling block what does the totally new to the game person do. First off they follow the quests, which is a great idea as you need those skills & buffs, but to do those quests they need enemies (mobs) to kill. Boring….. none to be found 10 min 3 kills later Boring.. stuff playing this game & they leave. I don’t blame them. It sux being new and not knowing anyone and now the game needs them to beg for some MH runs just so they can level enough so they can find mobs to do so for themselves. Some people don’t mind being a leech, others abhor it. I even tried a low level paid map, what a waste of tael the experience gain was better but once again, next to no mobs, who wants to level on 2 mobs, not me, was totally boring. The game needs a continuous influx of new players, sure you have upped the start level, but you took all the game away for those starters to play on, now the only fun they would have is with the big levels and they (the big levels) don’t want to. And why should they, they’re trying to better their own game. I see the need to lighten the load on the servers by reducing the amount of mobs all over the map, but you need to address the lack too, maybe the special zones can be fuller similar to Qishan, Nanman & Mongolia but for the low levels, and of course you would need quests to take people there as how else would they know how to get there. We all want our own friends to join the game and love it as much as we do, and most of us would help them get those levels they need. But what about those that have no friends already in the game, how or why would they stay.
    Maybe the start level needs to be level 250 not 200, at least at 250 there are some monsters/enemies/mobs to kill

Thank You for reading my rant

Respectfully

BarryPotter
    Hi BarryPotter at first i want to say congratulation for your clan after win the war event.

About your suggestion i will check with the developer of the game is it possible to create map with monster range level start from 200 or maybe its possible to create character starts from lv. 250. We will give some info if there any feature update
    Jodoh masih belum terlihat saat ini
    sudah dipastikan valentine tahun ini masih sendiri

Yayasan Peduli Korban Bencana NTR
    (Derita anda, derita kita bersama)