Thread: ***Urgent GM Help Needed***

WaveGamers
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

Exclamation ***Urgent GM Help Needed***

We have a problem....
    Both Classic & Main Game auto loaders will not download updates. So u say u can always manually do it... wrong... can't download from there either, oh it is just 1 player we can afford to lose them.. wrong... every international player i know is having the same issue. That is players on all 3 servers, those that did manage to get patched before the issue are having to run the kh2.exe file directly and not use the auto loader, this won't work once a new patch is out. Unless the downloading issue is fixed a whole bunch of players will leave the game, some are already talking the talk

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

Angry Same issue

Quote Originally Posted by BarryPotter View Post
    We have a problem....
    Both Classic & Main Game auto loaders will not download updates. So u say u can always manually do it... wrong... can't download from there either, oh it is just 1 player we can afford to lose them.. wrong... every international player i know is having the same issue. That is players on all 3 servers, those that did manage to get patched before the issue are having to run the kh2.exe file directly and not use the auto loader, this won't work once a new patch is out. Unless the downloading issue is fixed a whole bunch of players will leave the game, some are already talking the talk
    Thank you barry for illiterating the issue since some gm's ive spoke too think its my connection issue it very frustrating to spend on a game and not be able to not play the game you want to because your issues are considered minimal.

ps. this is xxpierrexx my good mr barrypotter

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by lopsomes View Post
    Thank you barry for illiterating the issue since some gm's ive spoke too think its my connection issue it very frustrating to spend on a game and not be able to not play the game you want to because your issues are considered minimal.

ps. this is xxpierrexx my good mr barrypotter

I finally got through to patch links and updated the game, but could only do it using VPN and HAVE to be on Indonesian server. The one I have is free but very limited..ZenVPN

WaveGamers
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

Exclamation Once again we have a problem

I am a player from outside of Indonesia & i gave up connecting to classic a week or so ago, because using a VPN via an Indonesian server sux for other things i have to do. But i was asked to check out why some other people were having issues. It seems everyone can now update their game via the auto loader, with or without a VPN connection, but if they want to play the game they have to use a VPN connection through an Indonesian server, depending on where you are based free VPN's don't always give you access to an Indonesian server for their VPN service and not everyone wants to pay for a VPN. The list of active international players active on classic has shrunk dramatically because of this issue, being right on the heels of a similar issue and you have multiple players looking elsewhere to play. For most of them that have quit or thinking of doing so, it is not about the disconnection from the game, but that information about why/when/how/if fixes are coming that is lacking. For those with pc/web knowledge knowing whats up so they can talk to & help is a key component to keeping clan mates & friends playing.