Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to download client faster for 3k?

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

Where to download client faster for 3k?

Hi I am not from Indonesia but did play 3k from Aeria games but now I want to play here but cannot get a link fast enough to download the game. Can anyone offer a link to download 3k on a mirror site? The download speed on 3k site is only 10-20kb a second so thats about a day or 2 to download :(. I tried to download on other sites but they are all same speed so was wondering if anyone has made a client upload site for those who live in places like USA? My speed is very good here but not too good outside USA and I do not want to wait 1-2 days to download a game mainly if I lose the connection or the download stops in the middle of downloading. Please help any way you can and I would gladly appreciate it. Thanks :).

Banned
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Our party has been providing clients in 3 Kingdoms Indonesia's official website
    Wave|Game can't send a dvd to a foreign country because it takes a very long time, It may take 1 month for delivery.
    so we suggest downloading, because as we know, the connection in USA is very fast. yeah better than connection in Indonesia

because all player in Indonesia also download client over many days. maybe 2-3 days.

keep spirit, good luck

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I've uploaded my version (older than the current version, means you will have to update a bit more) on mediafire. Here's the link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?l8zvedbv6u248

Hope that helps ya

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeOfChaos View Post
    I've uploaded my version (older than the current version, means you will have to update a bit more) on mediafire. Here's the link:

Hope that helps ya
    Nice, shade always there to save the day ^_^

btw i just realized we got this International players sub-section. ty wavegame hehehe
    GUILD INTRO http://forum.wavegame.net/showthread...ix-Valley-EvrS
    IGN:
    Udy | Server: Tiger Valley | Guild: EvεrSησω
    Prince & Princess: Sleeping Dragon | Guild: Infamous & Demacia

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Wow thanks for that link to download it really helped alot :). Now theres something else thats in the way... I get the error message "Could not load module general.py" at the "now loading" screen and the thing is Ive never had a error message like that even on the Aeria version so I'm not sure what that could be referring to :/. I tried Google but cant read much if the forums from Aeria KH are gone also. The only 3 things I can think of are these from what Ive been able to find:

1: I downloaded the 0744 patch and used that to patch my game before anything after installing because the patch took too long or would quit when I leave it to patch. My version says 0.7.4.4 but like I said it gives me that error so maybe I have to patch it with all available patches on the site or maybe problem #2.

2: I entered the error in Google and found a TW forum with the same problem but only says it because I didnt install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005. I looked for those and found them so I installed the latest version on to my computer available and tried starting the game again but still same error so I tried installing 2005 version but that didnt work either. My graphics card is not old since it is 1gb ddr3 128-bit nvidia so I cant think that my card is bad if I can play other games fine so I can think of only 1 more problem which is #3.

3: I saw everytime I tried to install 3K that when it would go to the installing of 3k2_opening_video.avi(sorry I dont remember the exact file name but that should be close to its name) it would say "Copy failed" but would still keep installing the rest of the game. Maybe this is causing it to fail but Im not sure though.

These are the only things Ive seen so far that Ive noticed that could interfere in playing since Ive downloaded it or maybe Im having a problem some where else I dont know of. Any help is really appreciated still ^^ so please post if you can. Thanks once more for the download link :).

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    0.7.4.4 is yesterdays version (0.7.4.5 now) - so unless you auto-updated everything before that, the game you got from my multiple downloads shouldn't be that version. I believe the version to be 0.7.0.4

When I get home from work I'll see if I can upload a pre-installed copy of the game, as I've heard that works as well.

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Yeah the version that was downloaded from mediafire was 0.7.0.1 so its going to take a bit of time but now that I want to update auto from loader.exe its taking quite a bit of time to download the current file called "kh2_opening_movie.avi" but today It got to 26% after an hour or two of updating but stopped with a message saying "could not download patch" and now when I restarted it started over at 13%. If by chance you Shade or anyone else got the patch files starting from 0.7.0.1 and up to current that would help alot again.

Thanks guys this is good help but Im almost there :).

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    It seems my router is having some issues with me uploading anything atm...

Therefore I'm sorry but I'll be unable to upload anything atm. :/

As for the error you have with the patch.. The movie ends at around 30-40% so usually if you can hold a connection till then (aka doing it overnight when nothing else is running :p )
    I personally have never experienced any problem that says general.py so I cannot help there.

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

Cool

Everyone! Listen UP! commander Ginga will speak!

I think it come from your Proxy, check your proxy please. But if this willn't give a desired goods, contact to your Network Administration. I think the problem is in your network line. And download it again. And play it until you're get tired.laugh

I know you will be mastered it.

Assalamualaikum

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

Download Trouble

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeOfChaos View Post

Hope that helps ya
    So i am trying to download this now, not having much luck.. i downloaded the 7.4.5V from here, which opened the loader for 3k but stopped loading at 13% and gave me a message saying i was missing the preinstall 3k.part02. at this point i downloaded the 20 dongzhuo files and installed those, and attempted to run the preinstaller file once again, which still told me that i was missing volume 3k.part02 and stalled at 13%. Im not sure why its not working, I am not computer saavy at all... any help is greatly appreciated. If its because these files are too old, any newer ones would be very useful, my download speed from the website is around 10kb/s which is 2/3 days...
    Last edited by Creator09; 20 Feb 2014 at 11:04.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast