Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Server Launching and Events: Sleeping Dragon

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

New Server Launching and Events: Sleeping Dragon

TRANSLATED FROM: http://forum.wavegame.net/showthread...1863#post31863
    ====================================
    Hail Warriors
    Come prepare yourself to face the big battle royal in the process of unification of China.

Starting on January 23, 2012 at 14:00 pm, you will be able to participate and determine the course of the process of unification of mainland China in Opening Server Sleeping Dragon

-First Heroes
    200 ID the first time you log in, create a character and enter the map after the server opened.
    1 ID can only get one gift.
    Gifts:

Vouchers 10.000, - for each ID

- Ultimate Heroes
    Duration of event: January 23, 2013? February 6, 2013 before the maintenance.
    The winner is the character who occupies the first rank by the board at the closing event (February 6, 2013 at 09:00 pm) for the following categories:
    Level Rank - Warrior
    Level Rank - Hero
    Level Rank - Strategist
    Level Rank - Sorcerer
    Gifts:

Voucher 1.000.000, -

- Ultimate Clan
    The winner is the Clan, who finished first by rank board at the closing event (February 6, 2013 at 09:00 pm) to category Clan Rank? Prestige.
    Prizes will be awarded to the ID of the clan chief listed as maintenance on February 6, 2013.
    Gifts:

Voucher 1,000,000, -
    In-game items:
    S-Warehouse Box 30 days x1, 30 Star Backpack x5, Modified Ammo x 1000, Ballista x3 Summon, Summon Catapult x3, Iris Summon x3, x3 Summon Trebuchet

- Imperial Rank
    The winner is the player who was ranked first in the rank board for Imperial Rank categories at the event ends.
    This event is divided into two, namely the category:
    - Weapon Blessing
    - Armor Blessing
    Gifts:
    Voucher 500.000, -

General Terms and Conditions
    1.Prize form of vouchers will be directly loaded into the ID winner no later than February 13, 2013.
    2.Prize ingame items will be given in the backpack chief of the clan winner on February 13, 2013 while maintenance takes place. Clan Chief is expected to have prepared an empty slot on backpacknya. If an empty slot is not available, then the prize will be deemed forfeited ingame.
    3.All Event participants MUST fill out your ID Profile data is complete, good and true in WaveGame website, no later than 1 week after the event ends. This data will be used to confirm the winner.
    Lucky Player Special for this event, the announcement of the winners will be revealed in the next news.
    4.WaveGame not responsible for the non-acceptance of a gift that is because that is not the fault of the player to fill in the data is complete and correct.
    5.Event closed to staff and employees WaveGame.
    6.Decision made by WaveGame is absolute and inviolable.
    7.Requirement and rules are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
    GUILD INTRO http://forum.wavegame.net/showthread...ix-Valley-EvrS
    IGN:
    Udy | Server: Tiger Valley | Guild: EvεrSησω
    Prince & Princess: Sleeping Dragon | Guild: Infamous & Demacia

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

who will play there?

Iam goin to make an alt there, start at Wei(Cao Cao) since iam familiar with its low level area & mobs.

Goin to win the most highest lv Strategist event and win 4k Tael (1.000.000 voucher)
    U dont have any chance agains me, so pick other job if u willing to win another 4k tael

Any of u who want to play there to? pls register here , maybe we can start a guild there or something.
    So far i knew this ppl will: Paultje, Ozzman, AlmightyGodlyOne, Shanliang, GeneralArio, RoxGalour, and many other.

another thing, I assume we can sell 1 gold for 3 tael there
    IGN:

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    May i join ur guild there?
    Nick:?
    Server:Sleeping Dragon(Coming Soon)
    Xpert Killing

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperta View Post
    May i join ur guild there?
    ofc you can
    IGN:

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by StarJade View Post
    ofc you can
    wait... i will not having a guild there, i shall joining someone else guild xD
    IGN:

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    well i think imma try the new server for few days, maybe it will better server than TV (i may be dreaming)

concerning the tael event, well i expect ppl to spend 5k tael on double exp to hit 1st rank in order to win the 4k tael prize, spending tael is not an option for me with the current server stats

the 2nd event sound intresting for a chance to win a zebra or flame tiger etc

other than that i dont see myself active on any indo server for the next couple months, lots of stuff going on my life besides viet version should open soon and the server run smoother there

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hragon View Post
    well i think imma try the new server for few days, maybe it will better server than TV (i may be dreaming)

concerning the tael event, well i expect ppl to spend 5k tael on double exp to hit 1st rank in order to win the 4k tael prize, spending tael is not an option for me with the current server stats

the 2nd event sound intresting for a chance to win a zebra or flame tiger etc

other than that i dont see myself active on any indo server for the next couple months, lots of stuff going on my life besides viet version should open soon and the server run smoother there
    Cya there :D I will join Ozzman Guild at Wei
    IGN:

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

:stupid:

will make char there but wont spend money on crappy server wich im not sure i will keep playing :P
    and the less lag and dc....to much wishfull thinking here xD

ask yourself why is it tiger valley that is down and not other server...
    can be 2 things: running on same server or using same bandwidth (either way we as internationals will be f'ed....)

so i think we wont see much difference on "new server"

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by donysius View Post
    will make char there but wont spend money on crappy server wich im not sure i will keep playing :P
    and the less lag and dc....to much wishfull thinking here xD

ask yourself why is it tiger valley that is down and not other server...
    can be 2 things: running on same server or using same bandwidth (either way we as internationals will be f'ed....)

so i think we wont see much difference on "new server"
    currently the 2 server are rubberbanding heavily for me (cant move) well the reason for making sleeping dragon server is GM screwed up with the merge and killed the game for many players, and yeah maybe its same bandwidth u can never know, glad i pick class with many soldier so i can grind

btw Udy if server runs well there (big if cause for now it doesnt) i was thinking to make my own guild, for now i'm struggling to make gold cause i cant move lol, we'll see

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

great...

cant move on either Sleeping Dragon and Tiger Valley....
    so this is end for me on Indo server, wish you all the very best and maybe ill logon sometimes

but this way i cant enjoy playing this game