Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 3 Kingdoms Online: Infinity War (Season 1)

Banned
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

3 kingdoms

Bonus 5% dengan CIMB Cliks
    Syarat dan Ketentuan

1. Bonus top up sebesar 5% per transaksi untuk setiap melakukan top up UniPin Credits (UC) khusus denominasi Rp. 50.000, Rp. 100.000, Rp. 300.000 dengan menggunakan CIMB Clicks.

2. Bonus langsung bisa didapatkan apabila user melakukan top up dengan CIMB Clicks.

3. Berlaku untuk Denominasi Rp. 50.000 , Rp. 100.000 , Rp. 300.000.

4. Total kuota selama promosi berlaku 800 UniPass.

5. Bonus berlaku setiap hari, selama periode program.

6. Bonus berlaku hanya untuk satu UniPass per harinya.

7. Bonus tidak dapat diuangkan dan tidak berlaku kelipatan (Hanya akan menikmati bonus 5% sekali per harinya).

8. Promosi juga berlaku untuk nasabah Syariah dengan pembayaran menggunakan CIMB Clicks.

9. CIMB Niaga dan UniPin dapat sewaktu-waktu melakukan perubahan syarat dan ketentuan program ataupun mengakhiri program ini dengan pemberitahuan terlebih dahulu.

10. Promosi ini tidak digabungkan dengan promosi lainnya.

11. Bonus untuk denominasi 50.000 UC untuk 80 UniPass/Bulan.

12. Bonus untuk denominasi 100.000 UC untuk 80 UniPass/Bulan.

13. Bonus untuk denominasi 300.000 UC untuk 40 UniPass/Bulan.

Jangankan lewatkan kesempatan ini ya, segera top up dengan CIMB Clicks dan dapatkan langsung bonusnya !

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

Research, research, research before posting, please!

Quote Originally Posted by JackDevilZ View Post
    What i know even the history between shu wei liu in 3kingdom can ally. Is that correct? May be userjoy just making the rules just follow by the story.

If you doesnt yet watching the movie, can you spare sometime to watch red cliff 1 and red cliff 2 movie or other 3kingdom movie or series?

So in the movie they have allied cross kingdom to fight that call unfair/cheating like you say?

I already told you I'm player for almost the entire time this game first time launch in indonesia.

From the 1st raise kingdom feature come out that so many pro-contra between this. I'm the one against this feature because i just love if the game just have 3 kingdom such as wu wei shu.

But userjoy open this feature ,and it will give huge advantage sure i use the feature too.

And if the developer keep shuting down the feature because they have their own reason.
    And i will follow the rules.

Your argument say they always fight dirty and unfair. But the other say and claim they fight with the strategic because they take advantage by form alliance cross kingdom.

It is against rules create by developer and publisher?

I think not all game about barbaric fight that you must fight directly your opponent overtime. such as people cant fight directly with big spender like you say.

i hope you can making alliance or invite more player to your clan that will boost your advantage to win in the war or event . I think you can form an huge alliance too.

Notes: Event like this have been held in same term over past last 8 years ,correct me if i'm wrong. And yet some clan can ally with cross kingdom to win war or event.

Quote form SunTzu

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Sun_Tzu
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_War

故曰:知彼知己,百戰不殆;不知彼而知己,一勝一負;不知彼,不知己,每戰必殆。

So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be put at risk even in a hundred battles.
    If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
    If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.

是故百戰百勝,非善之善者也;不戰而屈人之兵,善之善者也。

For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

i'm just copy paste from wikipedia hahahaha

Keep calm and enjoy the game~~~
    Now since you ain't capable of actually reading what this thread is about and understanding its content let me take it again for you. The thread has nothing to do with what some movies or history has written up on Wikipedia, IMDB, Facebook, Google or whatever source you would look into.

- The thread is about proving the point that the event is completely broken and to only one/certain people advantage which makes it useless to have. If an event only is marked for one clan then they might aswell ignore having it and instantly go "Clan A" has won the event, here is your prize money.

"I already told you I'm player for almost the entire time this game first time launch in indonesia."

- I've played the game since it came out aswell and not only on the indonesian server. The game has been different in so many aspects but the major difference from now and back when the game was around the Lv. 200 CAP there wasn't the option to upgrade Rings, Accessories, Whetstones/Jades which cost 50€+/Each, 7 Enchanting slots, Ancient Hope Cards, LUBU / Diaochan and the list goes on. These stuffs alone made the already then "Pay-To-Win" game go into an whole other level of "Pay-To-Win" where only players who could afford 400€+/Monthly are able to keep up with the very top players. I've had many friends that QUIT this game during my years and the major reason for all of them is due to the cost to be one of the strongest, because in the end everyone would like to be among the strongest but not everyone can.

"It is against rules create by developer and publisher?"

- This question is almost as stupid as it looks since kitchuu already confirmed that it indeed is broken and not supposed to be like this, just that he think it would be "unfair" to change it during the event. So yes, basically it's against the rule and most likely will be during the future events.

"So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be put at risk even in a hundred battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself."

- This sentence is popular indeed, almost like the "It's good being close to your friends, but better being close to your enemies". Yet again, this has absolutely nothing to do with this thread or the message we're trying to provide to the GM / Developers. For instance, if this were to be a reality game we would have crushed any Liu Bei clans who stood in our way aswell, because that's what they could do in reality. You don't like someone, you killed them directly. In this case we do not have this option, because no matter where we are. We will always have someone who could completely block us out of the event by just taking Xingyang and none of these people are in our alliance.

REALITY
    - You could kill who ever you want, whenever you want.

GAME
    - If someone in your nation betrays you there is literally NOTHING you can do.

Therefor the "Crafted Nation" feature has a good turn in the game since it would pull away all those fishy moves which in all honesty is cheating. It's almost like if someone would use aimbot/wallhack in CS:GO, there is literally nothing you can do in that game, because whatever do, wherever you hide the cheater will always have a 100% advantage over you.

"Notes: Event like this have been held in same term over past last 8 years ,correct me if i'm wrong. And yet some clan can ally with cross kingdom to win war or event."

- Yet events hasn't been like this all the time with the points and all that, neither was we without "Crafted Nation" before.

Next time: Do some more research before trying to mark up your point as perfect, please!

Kind regards,
    Galacti
    Server: Red Tiger | Class: Warlock | Level: 345
    Guild: vangardia | Nickname: Galacti

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

Cool okay i do some research as you wanna know.

i think GM just reconsider new roles for next that doesnt mean GM admiring wrong about the event. maybe you should read back the GM post. Let me know and if the GM say that is wrong about this event.

You say i cant take a part from movie or wikipedia. Hey dude this 3kingdom game , user joy making this game i will sure 100% following by the novel and story flow inside. Sun Ce, Sun Quan and Sun Ren is bloodline from SunTzu. And learning something good from movie or internet , and apply in the game nothing wrong with that dude. even we can learn good thing from movie such as movie Pursuit of Happiness or from xvideo ahahahahhaaa.

You ask me do the research , okay i do a little.

this one of the event conquerer on 2012 year~~

https://3k.wavegame.net/news/view/494#right

and the winner is

https://3k.wavegame.net/news/view/525#right

2 of the winner if from different server

and the winner kingdom is from Liu and Cao. not one of them is need raise nation or kingdom to win the event. that i know the clan from summit can make huge alliance and member too (yeah that server in that so crowded by player too).

So doesnt matter with term and condition make by Wavegame , no need create nation if you stay in cao liu or shu you still can win the event.This the fact because the winner from cao and liu not from new nation.

the matter how to win is depend on you making strategic. i admit that you strongest and the big spender and wanna rules the kingdom.

1 more think i cant compare with other genre game but yourself compare with CS:GO and with cheat (cheating with another program in anygame that not allow).
    Yeah cheat with another program such as cheatengine like you say aimbot or wallhack that really bad dude. But in CS GO you need skill and startegic (in esport event) more than money regardless cheating with software or tool.

But the other kingdom play not cheat with another program that so different with cheat you compare.

And the last war at 31 aug 2018. i see that you member clan stay on xinyang port ( it cao cao teritorial and you let it behind waiting xinyang became to sun). and let cao cao pass away and not killing each other, i saw that dude. its that wrong? no because you use cao cao to take advantage on your clan too. maybe i think it call a little alliance ~~ correct me if i am wrong.

by the way just keep calm and enjoy the game.

as like me play this game and see so many friend quit because they cant follow speed for this game upgrade.

for me playing this just enjoy the game even my char is no damage , fine no problem. i play to relieve my stress after work and explore many different job in this game.

and forgive my bad english hahahahahaha

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

Cool Woops, you missed that this is when Raising a Kingdom was released!

Quote Originally Posted by JackDevilZ View Post
    i think GM just reconsider new roles for next that doesnt mean GM admiring wrong about the event. maybe you should read back the GM post. Let me know and if the GM say that is wrong about this event.

You say i cant take a part from movie or wikipedia. Hey dude this 3kingdom game , user joy making this game i will sure 100% following by the novel and story flow inside. Sun Ce, Sun Quan and Sun Ren is bloodline from SunTzu. And learning something good from movie or internet , and apply in the game nothing wrong with that dude. even we can learn good thing from movie such as movie Pursuit of Happiness or from xvideo ahahahahhaaa.

You ask me do the research , okay i do a little.

this one of the event conquerer on 2012 year~~

https://3k.wavegame.net/news/view/494#right

and the winner is

https://3k.wavegame.net/news/view/525#right

2 of the winner if from different server

and the winner kingdom is from Liu and Cao. not one of them is need raise nation or kingdom to win the event. that i know the clan from summit can make huge alliance and member too (yeah that server in that so crowded by player too).

So doesnt matter with term and condition make by Wavegame , no need create nation if you stay in cao liu or shu you still can win the event.This the fact because the winner from cao and liu not from new nation.

the matter how to win is depend on you making strategic. i admit that you strongest and the big spender and wanna rules the kingdom.

1 more think i cant compare with other genre game but yourself compare with CS:GO and with cheat (cheating with another program in anygame that not allow).
    Yeah cheat with another program such as cheatengine like you say aimbot or wallhack that really bad dude. But in CS GO you need skill and startegic (in esport event) more than money regardless cheating with software or tool.

But the other kingdom play not cheat with another program that so different with cheat you compare.

And the last war at 31 aug 2018. i see that you member clan stay on xinyang port ( it cao cao teritorial and you let it behind waiting xinyang became to sun). and let cao cao pass away and not killing each other, i saw that dude. its that wrong? no because you use cao cao to take advantage on your clan too. maybe i think it call a little alliance ~~ correct me if i am wrong.

by the way just keep calm and enjoy the game.

as like me play this game and see so many friend quit because they cant follow speed for this game upgrade.

for me playing this just enjoy the game even my char is no damage , fine no problem. i play to relieve my stress after work and explore many different job in this game.

and forgive my bad english hahahahahaha
    AGAIN: - If you read my reply completely instead of going head on ”keyboard warrior mode” you’d see that I didn’t mention that the Classic Server has the ”Crafting Nation” feature. The point was that there was various things in the game which was adapted for more players in the lower LVL-CAPS and therefor a higher playerbase then and now on the classic server. Fact is that many quit since it became way to expensive to gear in the game for free-to-play players. Yet alone impossible to keep up with the big spenders.

Above you got what I wrote in a previous reply and the events you mention were events which usually were held right after merges / new server starts and that is common or when new content were released like in this case "Raising a Kingdom", you should really read through the "research" you reply with before using it since it might be to your disadvantage.

NOTE: The one of the events you sent a link on is the following below "2012" and I think this speaks for itself when it comes to the event "2013". Since by this time "Raising a Kingdom" already were released.

1). https://forum.wavegame.net/showthrea...ising+Kingdoms

2). https://forum.wavegame.net/showthrea...ising+Kingdoms

- This event is open to all kingdoms, both the old kingdom and the new kingdom.
    - The old kingdoms are Sun Jian, Cao Cao, and Liu Bei .
    - Naming a new nation consists of a maximum of 4 characters and must consist of letters (a - z, A - Z) and numbers (0 - 9).
    - Naming Clan and the new kingdom are not allowed to use words that are inappropriate, immoral, abusive, and / or contain SARA. The use of ASCII code for naming clans and new kingdoms is not permitted.

All in all, I don't care whether Liu Bei, Cao Cao, Sun Jian or a Crafted Nation is winning. The point is in these events the people had a choice to actually create there own nation, meaning they wouldn't be blocked in the way people are now. What they did and not in the end doesn't really matter because they had the option to do it.

- I wasn't comparing the games I was just making an example of it, would be the same saying "It's like I would have a cheat making my charachter or the statue unkillable during the event" since that's what the clans in Liu Bei are for us, we cannot kill them or the statue but yet they are our enemies and we would never choose to be in the same nation as any of our enemies if we had the option.

"And the last war at 31 aug 2018. i see that you member clan stay on xinyang port ( it cao cao teritorial and you let it behind waiting xinyang became to sun). and let cao cao pass away and not killing each other, i saw that dude. its that wrong? no because you use cao cao to take advantage on your clan too. maybe i think it call a little alliance ~~ correct me if i am wrong."

- It's pretty funny but we've already answered this question previously regarding the war 26th of September. Asking Cao Cao to remove the city from a Liu Bei clan isn't the same as placing the clan in once nation. Would be fun to see how happy you'd be if someone actually moved to Sun Jian and did this.

Kind regards,
    Galacti
    Server: Red Tiger | Class: Warlock | Level: 345
    Guild: vangardia | Nickname: Galacti

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

keyboard warrior me or you~ we are same (we are gamer on pc right?)

i didnt write in event 2012 you cant raise kingdom. but the point i say whetever with raise or not raise kingdom you can win the event,and in the fact winner from liu and cao. (maybe my bad english cant make you understand what i mean at this point).

my past comment already write a little about raise kingdom.
    if developer have own reason to shuting down this feature. i will follow the rules.
    and if they open it and it will give advantage to me then i will use it.

And again same here previous my comment when i didnt compare other game too, but my point is in MMORPG that need strategy to win the war.

About placing clan in other nation that not cheating, that system by userjoy allow clan can move kingdom if the kingdom not overpower. Clan can freely to move kingdom in 3 kingdom (if developer open raise nation than you can create new one)

if someone put some clan in sun or cao or liu as a spy that why we need other clan from other kingdom to prevent they possess the event city too. So we can ask their help take over again. (i dont know if you really know what i mean in here).

my last post for this thread because we have different opinion about this feature^^ just happy play
    Last edited by JackDevilZ; 01 Sep 2018 at 15:26.