Thread: Best place to buy OSRS gold on RSgoldfast

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

Lightbulb Best place to buy OSRS gold on RSgoldfast

I made it to the area in RuneScape gold Act 4 where you have to escape the grinderbut every time that I get to the area where the ship starts debris and leaning starts knocking you back to the grinder, I die without understanding exactly what to do. I tried jumping over them but that merely pushes me back faster. I kept trying and trying and the one thing that seemed to work for a short while is to just keep holding left and I get pushed up to the front again before enough debris kills me pushes me into the grinder.

And then I thought,"OH, what when I attacked the debris?!" So I did and it worked until a message appeared on my screen saying,"An illegal program has been detected. Try again after re-installing. The use of prohibited programs may result in a ban," or anything like this. Without even understanding how to progress so I am stuck and also scared to try anything else out. How can I do this part of Act 4?

This happened to me personally too..seems the aforementioned graphics are right..using a attack skill results on obtaining the messege in the maple admin. I really hope I do not get banned for this..it might be a exploit though. Anyways I RECOMMEND not using attack maplestory two ability when running away in the grinder in case.Rexaar showed me damage maplestory formula... rather than separate from foundation damage.

I keep thinking this must fix Hero damage that is critical. I have made a thread concerning this issue Monday in Bug/Glitch. And in this particular thread, Rexaar revealed me damage formula and we notice the crucial damage is calculated separately from base damage, we use same Things to calculate its harm as we do for osrs gold making base damage, then we add critical damage to the base damage, like below:

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Your post is very helpful.
    Last edited by AntonyMGadbo; 20 Mar 2019 at 18:03.

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    There are so many websites through which we can buy OSRS gold. But i can't trust any of them because once upon a time, my friend bought OSRS gold online and he payed for it. But after sending payment, he won't get any gold from that website. Even he complaint about that website also but police said that he was scammed by them and now they also can't found them. I am studying related to my essay in https://edubirdie.com/blog/argumentative-essay-topics website and over there i have found your post in which you have gave really good review about your website. I think, i will buy OSRS gold from your website because your reviews are also good.

Banned
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Thanks
    Very helpful