Thread: What extensions do you use for your business?

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

What extensions do you use for your business?

What extensions do you use for your business? Which extensions work well for you? I recently decided to use extensions that will help me make my site more convenient for visitors, I found many extensions on this site https://www.mageworx.com/ that can help me with this, but I'm not sure which extension is best to choose. What do you think will be the best business solution for an online store of women's accessories?

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    In stores, a huge amount of bath cleaning agent, namely, for washing acrylic bathtubs. The product for the acrylic bath should not contain chlorine, acetone, ammonia, alkali and acids. These components can destroy the surface of the bathroom. Also, do not use metal brushes. Acrylic bathtubs are easy to care for, they do not fade over time, but you need to take care of it carefully so as not to spoil it. The best bath cleaner is the regular bath detergent and sponge. For older contaminants, bath cleaners and a nylon brush are suitable. U can check review here.

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Hello! I'm a builder and I have my own small business. I make different renovations and landscape projects. I can say that the most useful tools for me are building calculators! With their help I can easy and fast calculate all necessary materials. For this purpose I need just to visit this page and enter my data. Very comfortable!