Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking essay writing help?

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

A Political Analysis of the Life of Aaron Burr

This anthology term paper will analyze the doomed relationship between Thomas Jefferson, Alexander Hamilton, and the notorious Aaron Burr. By researching the events that would lead to Burr's exile by the murder of Hamilton, we can see how passion to an extreme caused the egomaniacal Burr to seek his own lust for power in the Burr Conspiracy. By planning to annex the Lousisiana Territory and what is now Mexico for his own government, we can see how he was destined to fall to the greater and more rational powers in the United States government.

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

Web

For example, using the word now instead of its synonyms ‘immediately’ or ‘this minute’ not only save you text characters. More importantly, it is short, sweet and concise.

Also, crawling the web, I have found a 1970 Yale University research which has published the 12 most persuasive English words that are said to increase profits which are: –

“New, discovery, guarantee, you, save, money, easy, health, proven, safety, love, results”

Though the study has later been proven to be fictitious. In the end, these words still bear importance as they are persuasive in business writing, especially the 5 words of “you, free, instantly, because and new” further elaborated here by Copyblogger.

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

thanks for sharing!

thanks for sharing! good writing service is very relevant nowadays. especially among students. I myself use one service: https://www.fellowshippersonalstatem...nal-statement/
    the guys helped me a lot and helped me in writing a personal statement. the prices are reasonable and the quality is top notch. it's always a pleasure to deal with such professionals!

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Always thought that all companies that provide writing text works for a fee are all crooks, until I met with essay pro reviews. They proved to me that there are honest people in the essay writing market with a good reputation who do their job 100% and sometimes 150%.