Thread: I need advice

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

I need advice

What do you need to know about a moving company before hiring them?

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I moved three times from one apartment to another and each time I searched on the Internet on different portals for feedback on the work of movers in such company. It was important for me to know that professionals with a good reputation work there, who really guarantee that my furniture and fragile things will be without damage during the move. I found this site https://expomovers.com/ and I compared prices with several other moving companies in the area. They had a low price and I decided to turn to them. I'm very glad that they helped me with my move to a new apartment and that it didn't take much time. I didn't have any problems with them.

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

Mover

If you have decided to move then I would suggest you to check out about these Moving Companies in Christchurch. This website has all of the information on these companies.

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by sataffi View Post
    I moved three times from one apartment to another and each time I searched on the Internet on different portals for feedback on the work of movers in such company. It was important for me to know that professionals with a good reputation work there, who really guarantee that my furniture and fragile things will be without damage during the move. I found this site https://expomovers.com/ and I compared prices with several other moving companies in the area. They had a low price and I decided to turn to them. I'm very glad that they helped me with my move to a new apartment and that it didn't take much time. I didn't have any problems with them.
    ty, good info

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    If you are looking for the services of a moving company or a house cleaning service, there are several important things to consider before you are having a deal with a such a company. You can find many moving and cleaning service providers but only a few of them are real, others exist just to exploit you.

First of all, you need to check the credibility of the company by looking online for reviews of their services shared by different customers. Once you read them, you can understand whether a moving or cleaning company is worth your money or not.

I'm a professional housemaid and working in a cleaning service and hence I know why it's important to choose the right candidates to have a satisfying experience for any employer. So have some time to spend on checking facts and pick your service provider only after you feel comfortable with their services.
    Last edited by MaryJ; 26 Dec 2020 at 17:17.