Thread: Do you like to learn online?

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

Do you like to learn online?

What do you think about online learning? A lot of people started learning something online because of the virus, and what about you? Have you taken any online courses?

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I often looked for help with my studies online, it was easier for me than making a list of questions and going to the professor or visiting the library. In addition, I believe that the textbooks that students use for learning are already outdated and it's on such portals as Wr1ter that I can find really relevant information in a convenient format of a small article where I immediately get all the necessary information to write the correct essay or choose the appropriate format or structures for text. Here on the site https://wr1ter.com/ you can see that there are many different articles and I don't know of a single college assignment that hasn't been described, mentioned or shown in an example in this blog.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Post Thanks / Like
    LikesLike this postDislikesDislike this post

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

4xn8br

This is really what I was looking for! These are really very good tips that might help me in my studies. It's helpfull, great that you shared this with me.

WaveGamers
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Hello guys! Talking about it, I think that you need to check some reliable and trustowrthy resources, for example this one on https://writemyessay.ca/500-word-essay because it's the coolest one, their prices aren't so high so I think that you will be able to afford such things to yourself. I wish you good luck.