Thread: This WAS a good game....

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

This WAS a good game....

THIS is my Bitching page...

at the beginning I never think much about online game, until my cousin Persuade (strongly) me about this game.
    Then there it was, this strategic, role playing, character building game. trying to outdone other simply trying to be the best. figuring out the right Stat and the perfect Mastery (until now) for just one shot at the arena or the total war time.
    the so called legend spawn from characters which the owner have time and abundant amount of TAEL to be spent, but legends also build by player who knows which skill/magic to use at the right time, and we tried so hard trying to figure out how to beat them.
    hours are spent in front of the computer trying to get the stuff we need to make our character better. fighting the epic bosses with much anticipation of a kick A*s item drop (getting disappointed so many time not long after) these was the time of the GOLDEN 3 Kingdom.

then something happen along the way, i cant figure out what it was... but changes through out the game or so called evolution happen, some say it was for the best other still don't have much to say about it.
    the birth of Phoenix valley, the rising nation, the level caps... and alot more.... but is it too much to handle?
    as time went by i cant find the joy i used to have,
    problems surfaces:
    Connection problem
    Bugs
    freeze (a whole lotta white dot in your map staying at the exact same spot till it all dissapear)

it's still a good game in general, we are trying to improve to be better?
    now the question is are they?
    do they appreciate the time and monneeyyy we spent on this game?
    all in all i just wanna throw these question out there
    since im bored outta my mind

toodles

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    thank you for your compliment and critism :D

you can send screenshot about your ping and tracert to gm@3kingdom.net about connection
    bugs ? what kind of bugs ? screenshot it and send it to gm@3kingdom.net too :)

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrDXueLing View Post
    THIS is my Bitching page...

at the beginning I never think much about online game, until my cousin Persuade (strongly) me about this game.
    Then there it was, this strategic, role playing, character building game. trying to outdone other simply trying to be the best. figuring out the right Stat and the perfect Mastery (until now) for just one shot at the arena or the total war time.
    the so called legend spawn from characters which the owner have time and abundant amount of TAEL to be spent, but legends also build by player who knows which skill/magic to use at the right time, and we tried so hard trying to figure out how to beat them.
    hours are spent in front of the computer trying to get the stuff we need to make our character better. fighting the epic bosses with much anticipation of a kick A*s item drop (getting disappointed so many time not long after) these was the time of the GOLDEN 3 Kingdom.

then something happen along the way, i cant figure out what it was... but changes through out the game or so called evolution happen, some say it was for the best other still don't have much to say about it.
    the birth of Phoenix valley, the rising nation, the level caps... and alot more.... but is it too much to handle?
    as time went by i cant find the joy i used to have,
    problems surfaces:
    Connection problem
    Bugs
    freeze (a whole lotta white dot in your map staying at the exact same spot till it all dissapear)

it's still a good game in general, we are trying to improve to be better?
    now the question is are they?
    do they appreciate the time and monneeyyy we spent on this game?
    all in all i just wanna throw these question out there
    since im bored outta my mind

toodles
    There always a way to improve things. But every effort will be challenged by the benefit it bring ......for the publisher :)
    GUILD INTRO http://forum.wavegame.net/showthread...ix-Valley-EvrS
    IGN:
    Udy | Server: Tiger Valley | Guild: EvεrSησω
    Prince & Princess: Sleeping Dragon | Guild: Infamous & Demacia

Follower WaveGame
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by StarJade View Post
    There always a way to improve things. But every effort will be challenged by the benefit it bring ......for the publisher :)
    COMPLAIN & CRITISM ONLY RESPON FOR THOSE HAD SPEND ALOT OF TAEL FOR THIS GAME...
    ALWAYS SHORT TERM STRATEGIC TO GAIN INCOME/BENEFIT FOR PUBLISHER...

I THINK THEY SHOUL MAINTAIN THE COMMUNITY NOT ONLY A FEW PLAYER (TAEL SPENDER)
    U LOST COMMUNITY MEAN U ALREADY DIGGING UR OWN GRAVE FOR THIS GAME...

Follower WaveGame
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I just wondering why many player complain about lag, freeze, etc.
    I start to play this game a month before server PV opened, and then i move to PV until now. So, it is already more than 2 years.

As long as i remembered, only on several occasion i experienced that kind of problem (lag, freeze, etc). I use laptop (Intel i3, 4GB RAM, shared Graphic, win 7) and usb modem to play.