Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need Advice for Hero

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

Cool Need Advice for Hero

Okay, so I am an english speaking member. That said I dont really understand what ppl say in the forums ( in indonesian, except translating in google xD ).

Okay so, I have a Hero as my character. I am looking for a Bow/Xbow build . I was thinking of going for INT instead of STR since with Bow/Xbow I use alot more magic damage.

For example I've found these builds in the forums:

STR : 81
    AGI : 152
    INT : 45
    MAG : 33
    VIT : 6
    CHA : 48

STR : 70
    AGI : 150
    INT : 70
    MAG : 30
    VIT : 10
    CHA : 30 ( Both builds should be lv 160)

I am not sure if I should folow these or.. make my own one. So I am asking you guys :). Also need help with the masterys. As I am going for Bow/Xbow there shouldnt be much options :)

Aktivis WaveGame
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by luukere45 View Post
    Okay, so I am an english speaking member. That said I dont really understand what ppl say in the forums ( in indonesian, except translating in google xD ).

Okay so, I have a Hero as my character. I am looking for a Bow/Xbow build . I was thinking of going for INT instead of STR since with Bow/Xbow I use alot more magic damage.

For example I've found these builds in the forums:

STR : 81
    AGI : 152
    INT : 45
    MAG : 33
    VIT : 6
    CHA : 48

STR : 70
    AGI : 150
    INT : 70
    MAG : 30
    VIT : 10
    CHA : 30 ( Both builds should be lv 160)

I am not sure if I should folow these or.. make my own one. So I am asking you guys :). Also need help with the masterys. As I am going for Bow/Xbow there shouldnt be much options :)
    Try this for Paladin level 200: http://forum.wavegame.net/showthread...ournament-2013
    mimiu
    Red Tiger's fire element mage

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by pengembala View Post
    Okay so the build I am looking for should be something like this then ?
    STR:60
    AGI:180
    INT:140
    MAG:60
    VIT:80
    CHA:80

What if I added that 60 STR into 200 INT, would it be any better/worse ? Overall how good would I do with this build, in both pvp and pve ? Thx for answering btw.

Banned
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Okay so the build I am looking for should be something like this then ?
    STR:60
    AGI:180
    INT:140
    MAG:60
    VIT:80
    CHA:80

What if I added that 60 STR into 200 INT, would it be any better/worse ? Overall how good would I do with this build, in both pvp and pve ? Thx for answering btw.
    I'm not experienced with paladin builds, so I have no idea of the pve / pvp effectiveness (it usually have more to do with Mastery builds). But math-wise, transfering that 60 STR (about 20 + 40 + 60 = 120 stat points) will add only about 120/8 = 15 INT
    If you're focusing on Paladin's magics (like Lotus, Thunder Assault & explosion) it's okay since they are unaffected by the loss of STR. Otherwise, other skills such as Elementals and SP-based bow skills like Twin bolts rely on both STR INT and only STR, respectively. So they'll lost quite a bit of damage. Again it's up to you though

And that 80 CHA is used to deploy some soldiers. If you're not willing to do so, just take the points from them. Do note that promoted lvl 180 soldiers each cost 25 CHA and heroes deploy max 4 soldiers.
    Last edited by TheMobius; 18 Nov 2013 at 08:53. Reason: forgot about soldiers

Follower WaveGame
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    first of all, there is two branch for hero job, which si Ranger ( physical type ) and Paladin ( magic type )

Then in Ranger also divided to 2 type which is 2handed sword (closed up - soon will be Overlord as 3rd job) and Bow/Xbow user (ranged - soon will be Sniper as 3rd job )

As of now, Paladin consider to be OP by anyone. but it will cost you much to be above average.
    ( Dual weapon paladin is the beast but you have to enchant 2 sword so it is very expensive )

Now for Ranger --> Sniper , the mastery tree for Sniper is pretty good as it gain further passive -pierce resist ( as far as i know, you gain -20 pierce resist on hit/skill from mastery only, then there is 2 skills which can further -20 pierce opponent resist which make it total -60.
    And then you can stack Pierce damage up to 120% ( 30 from weapon, 30 from belt, 10 from weapon pasive, 30 from mastery, 5 from MH set, 10 from accecories, 5 from title, 3 from set turney)
    . But sadly no one seem take interest for this job to try out.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

CM - fate

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMobius View Post
    I'm not experienced with paladin builds, so I have no idea of the pve / pvp effectiveness (it usually have more to do with Mastery builds). But math-wise, transfering that 60 STR (about 20 + 40 + 60 = 120 stat points) will add only about 120/8 = 15 INT
    If you're focusing on Paladin's magics (like Lotus, Thunder Assault & explosion) it's okay since they are unaffected by the loss of STR. Otherwise, other skills such as Elementals and SP-based bow skills like Twin bolts rely on both STR INT and only STR, respectively. So they'll lost quite a bit of damage. Again it's up to you though

And that 80 CHA is used to deploy some soldiers. If you're not willing to do so, just take the points from them. Do note that promoted lvl 180 soldiers each cost 25 CHA and heroes deploy max 4 soldiers.
    Thx alot for the information, I guess i'll just go with 60 STR also.. since I do use some STR based skills. And also ty for mentioning the CHA, I am going to deploy 4 soliders .

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by bathara91 View Post
    first of all, there is two branch for hero job, which si Ranger ( physical type ) and Paladin ( magic type )

Then in Ranger also divided to 2 type which is 2handed sword (closed up - soon will be Overlord as 3rd job) and Bow/Xbow user (ranged - soon will be Sniper as 3rd job )

As of now, Paladin consider to be OP by anyone. but it will cost you much to be above average.
    ( Dual weapon paladin is the beast but you have to enchant 2 sword so it is very expensive )

Now for Ranger --> Sniper , the mastery tree for Sniper is pretty good as it gain further passive -pierce resist ( as far as i know, you gain -20 pierce resist on hit/skill from mastery only, then there is 2 skills which can further -20 pierce opponent resist which make it total -60.
    And then you can stack Pierce damage up to 120% ( 30 from weapon, 30 from belt, 10 from weapon pasive, 30 from mastery, 5 from MH set, 10 from accecories, 5 from title, 3 from set turney)
    . But sadly no one seem take interest for this job to try out.
    Okay, thank you for clearing it up for me. What I understand is that what I am looking for is a Paladin ? Or you are saying I should stay as Ranger ? I didnt really get it since im quite new and still learning :) But anyways thx .

Banned
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Okay, thank you for clearing it up for me. What I understand is that what I am looking for is a Paladin ? Or you are saying I should stay as Ranger ? I didnt really get it since im quite new and still learning :) But anyways thx .
    As far as my understanding takes me, he just gave these several points of view:
    - Rangers are cheaper, and have a 3rd job that specialize in bow attacks (Hero is the 1st job, Paladin and Ranger are 2nd, and there is this Sniper as a 3rd Job branching from Ranger)
    - Paladins are more expensive despite having more potential (especially if you use dual weapons, but apperently you prefer bows), and have no specific bow specialization, thus a little harder to manage

Both are correct, but do note that Rangers with high INT / MAG is pretty awkward, since they have a lot more STR-AGI based skills, thus usually having <=60 INT, as the GNT status show.

Again, it's you playing the game, so it's all up to you. No one is holding you back from going the Bow-Paladin way, are maybe the awkward Intelligent Ranger.

If you need the extra info, the 3rd job branching from Paladin are Marshall (specialize in offensive Magics like Elemental arrows and Lotus) and Viceroy (more healing & soldier empowerment, even more reliant on INT and MAG). See, no specific bow specialization.

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMobius View Post
    As far as my understanding takes me, he just gave these several points of view:
    - Rangers are cheaper, and have a 3rd job that specialize in bow attacks (Hero is the 1st job, Paladin and Ranger are 2nd, and there is this Sniper as a 3rd Job branching from Ranger)
    - Paladins are more expensive despite having more potential (especially if you use dual weapons, but apperently you prefer bows), and have no specific bow specialization, thus a little harder to manage

Both are correct, but do note that Rangers with high INT / MAG is pretty awkward, since they have a lot more STR-AGI based skills, thus usually having <=60 INT, as the GNT status show.

Again, it's you playing the game, so it's all up to you. No one is holding you back from going the Bow-Paladin way, are maybe the awkward Intelligent Ranger.

If you need the extra info, the 3rd job branching from Paladin are Marshall (specialize in offensive Magics like Elemental arrows and Lotus) and Viceroy (more healing & soldier empowerment, even more reliant on INT and MAG). See, no specific bow specialization.
    Well one thing is certain, I am going for Ranged attacks ( which is bow/xbow.. depends which does more dmg and I find more useful). As for the job part I am still not sure.. My guess is I am going for Paladin.. yet I still dont quite understand the differences.. xD. Sorry for being pain in the *** :) .

Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Received)
    As for the Hero masteries, I have taken:
    5/10 Water Element
    10/10 Chivalrous
    10/10 Crossbow Expert ( Same goes for Bow also)
    5/10 Frost Arrow
    10/10 Ajaran Tao (+20 INT)
    10/10 First Aid Mastery
    10/10 Thunder Assault Mastery

Okay that said, I've used 60 points .. Could u guys help me finish the mastery tree (for Hero at least) ? Thx :)

EDIT: Maybe I should put another 10 in Embrave Mastery and 10 more in Morale Ascession Mastery.. Just a thought :)
    Last edited by luukere45; 19 Nov 2013 at 03:04.