Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Need Advice for Hero

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    140
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by luukere45 View Post
    As for the Healing Skills - MAG has alot higher % .. so I should invest more in that, I think. Yeah I would say NO INT at this point.. since the % of STR is the same. Although, I didnt quite get if you agree with the build it shows, to me it seems quite decent. How would u change it, if you would or what would u not do ?

    So, the Assault skill isnt usable with bows ? As for the Bladestorm, again is it for bows ?
    And ofc, i'll try to use 120 for Hero in Mastery Tree so the other Jobs will be balanced.

    And I find the non-graphical tree quite useful, thank you. :)
    (Before you read, do remember that I have 0 experience using Ranger, and so my reccomendations here are purely economics-based, i.e. use a small set of skills and strengthening them as much as possible, to try increasing effectiveness without relying on super-powered and super-expensive skill books)

    Well, for the hero tree I would remove Disrupt (or Spirit Ascension if you carry no soldiers). For the Ranger tree I would remove Bladestorm and Star Fall (too many attack skills already). That would leave 120 points for Hero's and 90 for Ranger's. This leaves 40 points if you're level 250 (current cap). Those 40 points will go to Sniper's Tree: Estoric Cross Bow, Estoric Twin Bolts, Estoric Eagle Eye and [Estoric Piercing / Estoric Split Arrows / Estoric Skill Attack].
    That's still a long way I guess, no need to over-thinking them.

    As far as I know, you can't use Assault Strike with bows, untill you fill in it's Mastery and level it up to max as a Ranger. Haven't tried it myself though. And I guess Bladestorm is not weapon-specific, just like Lasso

  2. #32
    Follower WaveGame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    207
    Likes (Received)
    6
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Rep Power
    19
    Dont ever invest point to Assault Strike Mastery.

    the damage is so small, not worth your point



    How to attribute a stat to a job is determine by what attack type the job have mostly and additional damage of the skill on description.

    For Hero>Ranger>Sniper most all its skill in "skill tab" which is melee type.
    so STR and AGI should be your priority. ( the skil description also indicate STR and AGI )

    As for mastery... well here is my build, you may take as a reference.

    Hero ( 120 points )
    Chivalrous X
    Crossbow Expert X
    Spritual Expert X
    Ajaran Tao X ---- for skill point requirement ( thanks to TheMobius )
    Prestige X
    Twinbolts X --- I have to get this because skill point requirement.
    Embrave X
    Disrupt X
    Split Arrow V
    Norale Ascession X
    Attack Expert V
    Rumble X
    Heavy Blow X

    Ranger ( 90 points )
    Blur Mastery V
    Twinbolt Expert X --- either you max this or Blur mastery (still because skill point requirement)
    Eagle Eyes X
    Lasso Expert X
    Split Arrow Expert V
    Piercing Expert X
    Breaker Mastery X
    Heavy Blow Expert X
    Regain Spirit Expert X
    Crossbow Tips X

    Now I am still havent decided what mastery to take at Sniper tree but this is what i am planning

    Sniper ( 65 points )
    Esoteric Crosbow X
    Blur Mastery X
    Esoteric Thunderous X --- you can drop this skill to V
    Esoteric Eagle Eyes X
    Esoteric Electric Thrust V -- or this skill to V
    Esoteric Cloud X --- because this skill has the best damage.
    Esoteric Skill Attack X

    Total point 275 ( 250 from each level + bonus 1 point from every 10 level )

    As for stat:
    I max CHA for soldier ( total stat 112 )
    I dont invent in INT, get 100 VIT (white stat ), 90 MAG ( total white + green stat ), AGI 210 ( total white + green stat ), then the rest put in STR.
    Last edited by bathara91; 13 Dec 2013 at 09:46.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

    CM - fate

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    140
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by bathara91 View Post
    Hero ( 120 points )
    Chivalrous X
    Crossbow Expert X
    Spritual Expert X
    Ajaran Tao X
    Prestige X
    Twinbolts X --- I have to get this because skill point requirement.
    Embrave X
    Disrupt X
    Split Arrow V
    Norale Ascession X
    Attack Expert V
    Rumble X
    Heavy Blow X

    As for stat:
    I max CHA for soldier ( total stat 112 )
    I dont invent in INT, get 100 VIT (white stat ), 90 MAG ( total white + green stat ), AGI 210 ( total white + green stat ), then the rest put in STR.
    I'm personally curious as of why you admit investing nothing in INT, yet you take Ajaran Tao X and don't label it as "skill point requirement"

  4. #34
    Follower WaveGame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    207
    Likes (Received)
    6
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Rep Power
    19
    hahaha.
    my bad , it is because skill point requirement also.

    It is better than invest in element mastery.
    because the game mechanic make element become magic type.
    with your low spell att, the damage hit lower than normal attack.

    You can invest in INT for total stat white and green = 60. no more than that.

    though I just dont see the usefullness invest in INT

    NB: whats' your email TheMobius.
    I can send the chancellor mastery tree pic.
    Last edited by bathara91; 13 Dec 2013 at 10:04.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

    CM - fate

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    140
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by bathara91 View Post
    hahaha.
    my bad , it is because skill point requirement also.

    It is better than invest in element mastery.
    because the game mechanic make element become magic type.
    with your low spell att, the damage hit lower than normal attack.

    You can invest in INT for total stat white and green = 60. no more than that.

    though I just dont see the usefullness invest in INT

    NB: whats' your email TheMobius.
    I can send the chancellor mastery tree pic.
    I see... then I suppose something is wrong in my friend's Ranger build

    You will?? Omg, thanks a lot! I will send it through PM

  6. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    17
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Rep Power
    10
    Well all my questions and problems have been answered/solved.. Wow, thank you alot guys. People like you make the community better :) My respect and big thanks again.. to all who helped me, I really appreciate it.

  7. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    17
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Rep Power
    10
    Hero ( 120 points )
    Chivalrous X
    Crossbow Expert X
    Spritual Expert X
    Ajaran Tao X ---- for skill point requirement ( thanks to TheMobius )
    Prestige X
    Twinbolts X --- I have to get this because skill point requirement.
    Embrave X
    Disrupt X
    Split Arrow V
    Norale Ascession X
    Attack Expert V
    Rumble X
    Heavy Blow X

    Ranger ( 90 points )
    Blur Mastery V
    Twinbolt Expert X --- either you max this or Blur mastery (still because skill point requirement)
    Eagle Eyes X
    Lasso Expert X
    Split Arrow Expert V
    Piercing Expert X
    Breaker Mastery X
    Heavy Blow Expert X
    Regain Spirit Expert X
    Crossbow Tips X

    Now I am still havent decided what mastery to take at Sniper tree but this is what i am planning

    Sniper ( 65 points )
    Esoteric Crosbow X
    Blur Mastery X
    Esoteric Thunderous X --- you can drop this skill to V
    Esoteric Eagle Eyes X
    Esoteric Electric Thrust V -- or this skill to V
    Esoteric Cloud X --- because this skill has the best damage.
    Esoteric Skill Attack X


    I do have one more question.. or at least a thing to discuss:
    Why havent you invested any points (mastery tree) in the Elemental (Fire, Water and so on), also in the Elemetal arrow. Is it cause It does magic dmg? However the skill shows the same % with STR and INT .. so how does it work?

  8. #38
    Follower WaveGame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    207
    Likes (Received)
    6
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Rep Power
    19
    Sorry for the hiatus,


    Lets take a look "Water Element"
    Level 1
    Att Power Addition 50%
    Spell Power Addition 50%
    STR Addition 41%
    AGI Addition 93%
    INT Addition 41%
    Water Damage 100%

    As you know, INT increase Spell power, with low INT your effective additional dmg source reduce to only 3 ( Att Power, STR & AGI ). And then the damage is Water element. The output damage will be base on your attribute attack number. For Sniper main attribute attack is Pierce. So your Water attribute att would be low enough ( assuming you havent invest in secondary attribute attack ).

    I hope my explanation is clear enough.
    You can try to raise 1 level ( not mastery ) with Hero skill trainer, and then test the damage with Water element active and without water element active. See the difference. Which has the lowest damage.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

    CM - fate

  9. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    17
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by bathara91 View Post
    Sorry for the hiatus,


    Lets take a look "Water Element"
    Level 1
    Att Power Addition 50%
    Spell Power Addition 50%
    STR Addition 41%
    AGI Addition 93%
    INT Addition 41%
    Water Damage 100%

    As you know, INT increase Spell power, with low INT your effective additional dmg source reduce to only 3 ( Att Power, STR & AGI ). And then the damage is Water element. The output damage will be base on your attribute attack number. For Sniper main attribute attack is Pierce. So your Water attribute att would be low enough ( assuming you havent invest in secondary attribute attack ).

    I hope my explanation is clear enough.
    You can try to raise 1 level ( not mastery ) with Hero skill trainer, and then test the damage with Water element active and without water element active. See the difference. Which has the lowest damage.
    Yeah its quite clear thank you, so, you wouldnt invest any mastery tree points in elemental cause the Elemental Bonus dmg is not that high ?

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    140
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by bathara91 View Post
    Sorry for the hiatus,


    Lets take a look "Water Element"
    Level 1
    Att Power Addition 50%
    Spell Power Addition 50%
    STR Addition 41%
    AGI Addition 93%
    INT Addition 41%
    Water Damage 100%

    As you know, INT increase Spell power, with low INT your effective additional dmg source reduce to only 3 ( Att Power, STR & AGI ). And then the damage is Water element. The output damage will be base on your attribute attack number. For Sniper main attribute attack is Pierce. So your Water attribute att would be low enough ( assuming you havent invest in secondary attribute attack ).

    I hope my explanation is clear enough.
    You can try to raise 1 level ( not mastery ) with Hero skill trainer, and then test the damage with Water element active and without water element active. See the difference. Which has the lowest damage.
    This is interesting, maybe I should try for a max level Elemental with max Mastery while I still have a Pill with me (although with it's manacost, it would probably still rendered useless).

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •